Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class Juan Albion's Avatar
    Pontypool (Not THAT Pontypool, the one with the zombies)

0 Not allowed!
    I imagine 'he' considers 'himself' to be two spirits, therefore now 'he' should be 'they' and 'himself' should be themselves. Quite easy really.
    Daniel Ortega must go. Hero turned villain. Murderous scum.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members
      Trapped inside the Project for the New American Century

3 Not allowed!
      Well so much for endless years of homophobic baiting making Brighton fans that little bit more enlightened on LBGT understanding than the average pub bore
      "I have been in professional football since I was 16 - that's 33 years this summer. I have seen and done it all. In Brighton, I thought that I had found a club that sat outside the norm. People who love their club but are realistic about their club's prospects in dire circumstances. That appealed to me. That is what I call true loyalty. Supporting the club as you have done through the hard times. I am prepared to be here through these hard times and to develop a squad as I have started to do in preparation for the day that we all move to a new stadium at Falmer. I need your support, patience and understanding in the long-term because there is no quick fix. I hope you will continue to give me that opportunity." Mark McGhee, 17th April 2006

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by London Irish View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Well so much for endless years of homophobic baiting making Brighton fans that little bit more enlightened on LBGT understanding than the average pub bore
      Is this any relevance on LGBT? Nobody cares about his sexuality, added to this the only person that seems to care about what gender Sam Smith is, appears to be ‘themselves’

I couldn’t care less about the person wanting not to be known as not female or male, but I do think it’s intruiging timing with his new release and tour, strikes of attention seeking and that’s the danger with these issues same as the mental health issue, you end up with people using it to gain attention.

4 Not allowed!
      Very sad.

Hopefully those who are upset or confused will educate themselves as we should be well ahead of the curve on this.

Sex: Between your legs.

People not always born with the same gender and sex.

Get a grip NSC, this is not BBS.
      :guitar:

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
      Very sad.

Hopefully those who are upset or confused will educate themselves as we should be well ahead of the curve on this.

Sex: Between your legs.

People not always born with the same gender and sex.

Get a grip NSC, this is not BBS.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Robinjakarta View Post
      Sam Smith's Old Brewery Bitter is/was a malty, golden and damned good pint.
      Their Taddy Porter is a lovely beer, and they're the cheapest places to drink in London by a mile.
      In fact, I'm going to identify as someone going to the pub very soon!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Bullshit.

3 Not allowed!
      I think, personally speaking, respecting someone's chosen pronouns is as easy a decision as, for instance, meeting someone called Daniel, calling him Dan and then being told "No it's Daniel, thanks".

Ok cool I will call you Daniel. Rather than "OH F**K OFF DAN! DAN! DAN! DAN!"

EDIT: Someone post the Partridge clip. We all know it's coming.
      'Football implies the desire to suffer' - Theodor Adorno
      Football V Homophobia | Football v Homophobia in association with Pride Sports

2 Not allowed!
      Gentlemen, Ladies, Everyone...

So, Sam wants to be non-binary and called 'them'. No problem. Not hurting anyone. Likely to take several generations before 'them' before it supplants him/her etc. but we can be open to it, can't we?

At the end of the day, it's not hurting us is it. The world still goes round. The sun comes up in the morning.
      Either that wallpaper goes or I do
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      I totally support any persons right to live their life how the hell they choose including giving themselves silly names.

If it hurts no one else, its no one else's business. But please dont expect the rest of the world to keep pace with it. Some of us are still trying to work out what LGBTQI means.

Its not that i'm anti, just from another era, so please enjoy your identity, just dont get angry when people don't quit get it.