But with you I'm feeling something
That makes me want to stay
I'm prepared for this
I never shoot to miss
But I feel like a storm is coming
If I'm gonna make it through the day
Then there's no more use in runnin'
This is something I gotta face......

The writing was on the wall when SS these lyrics ???

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've been here before
But always hit the floor
I've spent a lifetime runnin'
And I always get away
But with you I'm feeling something
That makes me want to stay
I'm prepared for this
I never shoot to miss
But I feel like a storm is coming
If I'm gonna make it through the day
Then there's no more use in runnin'
This is something I gotta face......

The writing was on the wall when SS these lyrics ???
I didn't know the nazi's could rhyme

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm honestly surprised anyone cares. Let him just get on with being what he wants to be.

We'd like to. But they just keeps banging on about it this year. I could care less and would rather they just stopped singing because they sound like a singing goat!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm honestly surprised anyone cares. Let him just get on with being what he wants to be.

We will probably forget all about him by the end of the week, but all the time it's all over social media because of his announcement people will comment.
I agree he can get on with being what he wants to be, but he should shut the f*** up and not one person would care or comment.

I also wish he would shut the f*** up with his singing. :glare:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just dropped in to see that the NSC gammon clique brigade are frothing at something they do not understand again.
Don't worry your little snowflake heads you can rsnt over VAR and stuff again soon.

Liberals, you got to love 'em. Liberal and tolerant of everyone but those they don't agree with.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sexuality? This is about his gender identity not his sexuality.

Indeed. Bit of a broflake thread....

And lest we not forget....separated at birth?

muzza.jpg

sam.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We will probably forget all about him by the end of the week, but all the time it's all over social media because of his announcement people will comment.
I agree he can get on with being what he wants to be, but he should shut the f*** up and not one person would care or comment.

I also wish he would shut the f*** up with his singing. :glare:

I recall everyone saying much the same when Freddy Mercury loudly and flamboyantly announced to the world he was gay back in 1975.

Oh.

And I wonder why he didn't? ???

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I may be way off track here but if this discussion begins with the idea that gender is a spectrum then surely that is hard to argue against. Just looking around the people we meet and know surely shows us that this is true.

I see many different people with varying levels of masculinity and femininity. These levels do not run along genitalia lines.

It can and is argued that binary gender roles do not suit everybody. I see no reason that we should all be forced to behave the same way due to the fact we have one of two things between our legs. (you should have heard the fuss when I ordered a cider after football a few weeks ago, 'and what would your husband like? Etc).

If this concept stops people being forced into being something they are not or don't want to be then all power to it.

I may be well off here and please put me right if I am, I am at the beginning of my understanding of this issue and would love a little guidance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
nothing practical about identifying as non-binary or any other of the myriad of new genders.

Possibly. But then this is not what I wrote. I didn’t say the act itself was practical, more the actions as a result of.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What happened?

Did everyone say " no shit Sherlock? " :)

Er, someone is whooshed here.

Nobody said anything because Freddie said nothing. It may have had something to do with the likely reaction. :shrug:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Some depressing views on here. People have always struggled to associate themselves with a single, definite, society-defined gender. We are supposed to be creating an environment where these people find it easier to have this difficulty accommodated. But with some of the ignorant, unsympathetic, conservative bile displayed on here we clearly still have a long way to go.

Oh, and in German 'Sie' can mean you, they, or she.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nah we are tolerant of you gammon angry lot who are not tolerant of anything at all. You are just very predictable about what breaks your small little minds.

Actually it’s a fair comment and reflective of today’s polarised debate for everything. You’re just as guilty by mocking and labelling people as gammon, racist, little englanders and so forth for disagreeing with your point of view, as are those pouring scorn the other way. The art of compromise and listening has been wiped out in favour of name calling or worse. For the record, compromise isn’t always accepting a liberal argument.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Some depressing views on here. People have always struggled to associate themselves with a single, definite, society-defined gender. We are supposed to be creating an environment where these people find it easier to have this difficulty accommodated. But with some of the ignorant, unsympathetic, conservative bile displayed on here we clearly still have a long way to go.

Oh, and in German 'Sie' can mean you, they, or she.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ah god bless those accommodating germans....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here