Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Long forgotten gems

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When I was depressed, I found doomy music comforting. I haven't listened to this in a while. NIN are a lost gem - should be as bigger than the biggest....etc. But aren't. Too much insight I recon.

If you ever feel you are leaving hope, there is still this. It used to remind me that I am not important, and leaving life is a selfish thing when there are people still who love you. Pull your pants up and make youtself a cup of tea. Etc. And that guitar. And the dreamy keyboards.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yppksBz-JuI

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I heard this at school (Rick's brother Mart had it, so I recall, for those who remember :lolol:).

Never a fan. But this track is something. Last heard 45 years ago! This counts as it has been totally disregarded. FFS!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgR4SDxBJAo

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Seem to recall when they played this live they used the Victoria to Brighton speeded up train film as a backdrop

...saw them at Brighton Poly....prefer Family to be fair. Good though. :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Seem to recall when they played this live they used the Victoria to Brighton speeded up train film as a backdrop

Look at him. 2018. Age 76. FFS!

800px-Roger_Chapman_-_Werner_Rennen_2018_09.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ah, Forever Changes. Top 5 album for me. It's about 50 years old but sounds as fresh as a daisy whenever you play it

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Saw Arthur Lee at the Canterbury festival at Mount Ephraim near Faversham some years ago. We were expecting a pastiche but with his adoring young band it was possibly the best gig many of us have ever seen. People in tears. Scenes.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Well worth a listen however you're feeling, bittersweet or otherwise...

..and therefore I can get away with posting this (even if it's not long forgotten) with George Best dancing...

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Saw Arthur Lee at the Canterbury festival at Mount Ephraim near Faversham some years ago. We were expecting a pastiche but with his adoring young band it was possibly the best gig many of us have ever seen. People in tears. Scenes.

Likewise, the same band when he played in Brighton. One of the best gigs I've ever been to. Definitely the best performance at the Dome with strings and brass.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here