Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cádiz versus Girona

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Currently half time here Cádiz one up

Cracking atmosphere and as much as it pains me to say heavily influenced and enhanced by a lunatic with a drum.

If you get a chance to come here take it

You're right. Why can't the Amex have such an atmosphere? Is that drum at this end?

Screenshot_20190914-203957.png

Last edited:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Saw Girona play away at Sevilla the season before last. Looked a decent enough team. Thought they'd do well in La Liga, considering who their owners are. Surprised they've dropped back into the Segunda so rapidly.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Finished two nil.

This was basically a top of the championship game

The standard of football was probably league one at best

Nine away supporters in total who were sat by us and they were made very welcome in the bar outside before kick off and were talking to home supporters

We paid 30 Euros for our tickets and they did a combo deal for a hotdog and coke for 3 Euros but they did take the lid off

The atmosphere got even better towards the end

A very highly recommended trip

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I was there too, I thought it was a good game, excellent atmosphere for a Spanish league game with virtually no away fans, the predicted tormenta never materialised and the ref was shit. Cadiz deserved to win and now sit proudly at the top of La Segunda.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Atmosphere is always brilliant there. Love Cadiz, hope they can finally get back up this year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here