Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC Rugby World Cup 2019 Competition - Main Thread

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Excellent game thank you Mr Bear , well done to to the winner , and Tay for almost getting one right :lolol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Really enjoyed this contest and well done [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] for organising it.

Congratulations to [MENTION=258]Pavilionaire[/MENTION] for winning.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Here are the final standings after the New Zealand 40:17 Wales game:

View attachment 116793

This means that Pavilionaire will be crowned the Champion because we have both predicted the same winning margin in the Final.

Congratulations!!

Thank you Brighton Bear, both for being a tough opponent and for your excellent organisation of this tournament.

I was on tenterhooks as the lead fluctuated between 18 - 25 points in that second half, and I realise you had the differential spot on with 5 minutes to go, but that is what makes this competition so good because late scores can make or break you.

Many thanks also to my opponents in The Group of Death, tor Taybha for taking the scores in the knockout rounds and to everybody who took part and made this such an enjoyable experience.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good job done [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Congratulations to [MENTION=258]Pavilionaire[/MENTION]

Thanks, it was fun and interesting

I’ll bow out with my prediction for tomorrow - England by 15

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Thank you Brighton Bear, both for being a tough opponent and for your excellent organisation of this tournament.

I was on tenterhooks as the lead fluctuated between 18 - 25 points in that second half, and I realise you had the differential spot on with 5 minutes to go, but that is what makes this competition so good because late scores can make or break you.

Many thanks also to my opponents in The Group of Death, tor Taybha for taking the scores in the knockout rounds and to everybody who took part and made this such an enjoyable experience.

Bearing in mind the last two standing got that game spot on between them, it really could have gone either way, as they agree tomorrow, an England victory by 7 has got to be nailed on hasn't it? :lol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Good job done [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Congratulations to [MENTION=258]Pavilionaire[/MENTION]

Thanks, it was fun and interesting

I’ll bow out with my prediction for tomorrow - England by 15

My two penneth fwiw is England by 31

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Bearing in mind the last two standing got that game spot on between them, it really could have gone either way, as they agree tomorrow, an England victory by 7 has got to be nailed on hasn't it? :lol:

Let's hope so :clap::clap:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Just for the record, here are the final standings after the England 12:32 South Africa match:

rugbywc41.png

Thanks to everyone who took part, it has been great fun.

Don't forget the Six Nations competition next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here