Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Keep away from interviews

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
He gave us credit for being best side in the second half and to be fair they were all over us in the first 25mins, sounds about right, though he is a Dyche.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There always seems to be something about Burnley that rankles, always a controversy, or a nasty foul. Ashley Barnes, Dyche and the Rodriguez situation Forget Palace, I think we are coming to hate Burnley more.

palace are good for friendly but robust banter , i know a lot of palace fans and there are numerous families who's support is split between us and palace , i would put it down as a healthy , friendly rivalry.......burnley i have developed a simmering dislike for over the last few seasons , we just never seem to get the result we deserve from them and yesterday was no exception.....woulda coulda shoulda been 3-0 up by the time they had their first shot on target......spewing.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well neither team did enough to earn three points so I guess he has, um, a point.

Can’t agree about that Tom. We weren’t brilliant but far better than them.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He gave us credit for being best side in the second half and to be fair they were all over us in the first 25mins, sounds about right, though he is a Dyche.

Having heard him on match of the day last night, couldn't really argue with what he said. Don't like him, but you can't blame him for being partisan in bigging up his own team.

If we had put our chances away, we would have won, but the same could be said of Burnley as well. Apart from the first 20 minutes or so, there was a glaring miss in the second half by Wood where it seemed easier to score.

We were, though, far more entertaining!!!!

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
He spent a lot of time moaning to the 4th official yesterday, like he always does. Was at a charity event a few years ago and had the pleasure of sitting next to a top ex referee who is still involved in the game who said that Dyche is the worst moaner and when refs are allocated 4th official duties with Burnley, its rated as the toughest gig in officiating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He spent a lot of time moaning to the 4th official yesterday, like he always does. Was at a charity event a few years ago and had the pleasure of sitting next to a top ex referee who is still involved in the game who said that Dyche is the worst moaner and when refs are allocated 4th official duties with Burnley, its rated as the toughest gig in officiating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We may not think he's sufficiently stylish for a club of our pedigree and traditions, but has done well at Burnley.

Of course, Burnley have an unfair advantage owing to their global marketing, wealth, location and consequently the ability to attract England internationals like Tarkowski.

FFS. :wozza:

If we are going to emote every time we drop a couple of points this season against a team we imagine in our minds we should be beating, and add it into a cake-mix of hate and resentment, it's going to be a ****ing long and dreary season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We may not think he's sufficiently stylish for a club of our pedigree and traditions, but has done well at Burnley.

Of course, Burnley have an unfair advantage owing to their global marketing, wealth, location and consequently the ability to attract England internationals like Tarkowski.

FFS. :wozza:

If we are going to emote every time we drop a couple of points this season against a team we imagine in our minds we should be beating, and add it into a cake-mix of hate and resentment, it's going to be a ****ing long and dreary season.

It may be long, it may be frustrating, depressing but I really doubt that it’s going to be dreary. That is such a last season comment :wink:

Ha come on, we didn't take our chances to take the 3 points, but they were fking dire... they did not deserve a point from that - he lives in a different world if he seriously thinks they took a 'deserved' point from that ffs
Sounds like you're saying that neither side deserved a win, which is exactly what the person you were replying to said.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I didn't see a hoof it high and head it on Burnley yesterday, they were pretty good in ball retention.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It may be long, it may be frustrating, depressing but I really doubt that it’s going to be dreary. That is such a last season comment :wink:

:bowdown::lolol::bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here