Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Square Pegs Round Holes

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Clear as day. A few injuries and suddenly playing 2 players completely out of position in key areas which is totally stifling the team. They’ve both done ok but it’s painfully obvious they’re out of position. Unfortunately those of us who insisted we need proper right back / right wing back cover were correct.

Sorry to be negative but it’s so clear. We’ve settled down and grown into this game well but whatever the score, the full backs are obviously out of position.

Ps - Dyche is still a dinosaur moaning at every possible opportunity!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
3 key injuries and the shipping out of two forwards reduces options but after a really shaky first 15 we have grown into the game. Just need to start taking our chances

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
3 key injuries and the shipping out of two forwards reduces options but after a really shaky first 15 we have grown into the game. Just need to start taking our chances

Agreed but not sure I like the squad depth now. Particularly RWB as was obvious in the Summer. It’s inexcusable to have 2 players out of position 5th game in really.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Agreed but not sure I like the squad depth now. Particularly RWB as was obvious in the Summer. It’s inexcusable to have 2 players out of position 5th game in really.

I think Bernardo was the cover there. Anyway the Greyhound will soon be back :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here