Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-16 / 9 / 19

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I agree with VAR, just, but that does absolutely nothing to support my views.
Peter Walton is a bellend on BT sport and gets pelters every week from Savage and Sutton.
You can clearly see how he and many other refs are so poor when you see the way his mind works on most decisions.
I think I am beginning to go 50/50 on VAR now until these ridiculously complicated rules are sorted out.

They’re making the obvious complicated.

The rationale to NOT undermine the integrity of these ‘amazing’ refs by overruling their no pen decisions.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Palace 3 down

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
:clap:

Bad day today, no complaints.
I see even playing 4 centre backs, you couldn’t hold out.
What is it now, 1 home win all year ?

Going by BBS and Holmesdale in recent seasons, CP fans absolutely detest Spuds. This must’ve been almost as painful as last season’s:

Albion 6 points in the M23 derby.
CP zero :(:ffsparr:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
MOTD is going to be a hoot tonight.

Jugged Eared tw@t: "Up next is plucky Brighton versus Sean :kiss: Dyche :kiss: Burnley"

2.5 seconds of highlights.............

Jugged Eared tw@t: " Well (insert pundits name______), that was a weird game to watch, plucky Brighton having the majority of the play, and then Sean :kiss: Dyche :kiss: Burnley managed to sneak a draw"

(insert pundits name______): "Yes Jugged Eared tw@t, I totally agree, Brighton threw it away, they are certain relegation candidates for relegation.
But Sean :kiss: Dyche :kiss: Burnley are outstanding, hes done a wonderful job at the club :bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Norwich 2 up against city

I live in hope that one day Albion will pull off shocks like this, even if Norwich end up losing it’s such a lift for fans.

I guess we came close with the two United games at the Amex but they were a club in disarray not one of the two best teams in the country

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
3-1. And to think Johnny and Warren were talking like the dream for Brighton would be to score a goal against Man City.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
That goal. If you treat other teams like ***** it’ll eventually backfire. So arrogant and lazy from City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Norwich have the worst goal music (not that there is a good kind) in the history of football worldwide and for that reason I'm OUT.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here