Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-16 / 9 / 19

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I still can't get used to not wanting the underdog to win in this division but all the time we are dropping points at home we can't afford for the likes of Palace to win at Man U, Newcastle to beat Spurs or Norwich to perhaps beat Man City.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
:clap:

Bad day today, no complaints.
I see even playing 4 centre backs, you couldn’t hold out.
What is it now, 1 home win all year ?

how many centre backs did you have ??? 4-0 and you also are the team with the worst start in the Premier league with 0 goals

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I still can't get used to not wanting the underdog to win in this division but all the time we are dropping points at home we can't afford for the likes of Palace to win at Man U, Newcastle to beat Spurs or Norwich to perhaps beat Man City.

Yeah. I'll confess to giving a little cheer when Norwich scored their third and then I immediately realised the impact on us.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bournemouth score an offside goal through Callum Wilson. 1-0 v Everton.
PS: Trossard's v West Ham was onside.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yeah. I'll confess to giving a little cheer when Norwich scored their third and then I immediately realised the impact on us.

It's gonna be Sheff United, Watford and one other. And we are already minus 3 points on schedule for 40 pts. 2 pts down to VAR which may even out?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ryan would have saved that.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
What's the chronic issue with the Toffees? The best part of £0.5B spent on players in recent years, putting them in the same league as Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs, yet they're just PL also-ran's.
Dreadful defending for all 3 goals. The OH is Evertonian, she came to the Amex with me yesterday so it hasn't been a great weekend footywise !!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
MOTD is going to be a hoot tonight.

Jugged Eared tw@t: "Up next is plucky Brighton versus Sean :kiss: Dyche :kiss: Burnley"

2.5 seconds of highlights.............

Jugged Eared tw@t: " Well (insert pundits name______), that was a weird game to watch, plucky Brighton having the majority of the play, and then Sean :kiss: Dyche :kiss: Burnley managed to sneak a draw"

(insert pundits name______): "Yes Jugged Eared tw@t, I totally agree, Brighton threw it away, they are certain relegation candidates for relegation.
But Sean :kiss: Dyche :kiss: Burnley are outstanding, hes done a wonderful job at the club :bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

Well that'll teach me to judge the Jugged Eared tw@t so early, after watching last nights MOTD :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here