Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-16 / 9 / 19

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Jack Grealish looks like he isn't wearing shin pads. That, combined with the sh** hair, means he's just asking to be kicked.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think I have watched more minutes of Villa players rolling around the floor than actual football. Dreadful game.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
El Ghazi and Mings trying to get each other sent off!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Another joke decision by Dean. Barely a foul

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He is a complete joke. What is the point of var if it can only interfere with disallowing goals but ignores dreadful fouls like on Maupay and doesn't do anything about crap decisions by delusional refs.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Posted at 21:2821:28
What is there to argue about?
Aston Villa 0-0 West Ham

Simon Stone

BBC Sport at Villa Park

Referee The Complete And Utter Shyster was surrounded by West Ham players then but I have no idea why.

Arthur Masuaku's tackle was worthy of a yellow card and given he already had one, the red was automatic.

In fairness, Manuel Pellegrini didn't say much. He just wandered around with his hands in his pockets as he has done most of the evening.

Then he brought on Pablo Zabaleta for Felipe Anderson.
:shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I appreciate it's tempting fate somewhat ahead of out upcoming meeting(s) but Villa look very ordinary indeed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Pretty much no change - remain 16th and one point above the bottom three.

But for that basted late goal we'd be in that mid-table seven-point group with our friends from up the road.

Screenshot 2019-09-16 at 22.00.39.png

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
We can 100% finish above villa at the very least, on tonight's evidence. Beyond Wesley who looked like a fish out of water, they have even worse depth up front than us, and barely any productivity anywhere else on the pitch to be brutally honest. Grealish so overrated it's unreal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here