Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Solheim Cup

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Some great golf being played especially Europe.

You can’t though get away from how bad the USA girls look, one is wearing god awful Stars and Stripes ear muffs and a bum bag, she looks like an old women dressed as a 13 year old yank brat.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Are they allowed in the clubhouse?

Oh, and how come in The Ryder Cup the wives and girlfriends hang around dressed stupidly and run around on the green, but in the Solheim Cup you never see the husbands and boyfriends dressed up as cowboys and behaving like prats.
Or do you?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Doubt there’s many husbands and boyfriends there, just wives and girlfriends :lolol:

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Surprised nothing on here for this years battle. Going to be close tomorrow. Some of the 4somes quality was awful today (and yesterday), but the 4ball was magnificent this afternoon. Top quality golf and I know a lot of uber macho male golfers would do well to watch and learn from these fabulous lady golfers.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
2019 was one of the most thrilling sporting dramas I've seen.

This has been just as gripping so far, the outfits etc just being the icing on the cake. The near punch-up over the ball hanging over the cup was terrific fun.

Today will be great.

Don't forget, with those stuck in the office or not succumbing to Sky, it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on YT/SkySportsGolf.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It’s a sensational, elite golf event. The (never) overhanging putt was an outrageous intervention by the officials.

Quite.

Really not in the spirit of the event.

High quality golf by excellent players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
121/2 71/2 to the good girls. A easy watch a hard listen with the inane U S A U S A and occasional in the hole :blush:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The USA lot can barely be bothered to congratulate Europe as they win. Disgusting so up themselves.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Get in

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have been watching the highlights in the evening, the golf has been top quality, but watching the American World number one totally collapse was brilliant, she actually duffed a wedge shot, it only went 20 yards.
The yanks always let themselves down with their attire every Solheim/Ryde Cup.
I (as a bloke) make no apologies for mentioning the shapely legs and bums of the European team, especially the Swedes, oh man they are fit and yesterday they had tight yellow shorts on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here