Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In my mind a number 10 should be your second goal scorer and no way is Propper a goal scorer. two great chances for him today and he did a Boris on both of them.

You have a good point, but Gross in that coveted advanced position is also a low scorer (Aug 18 to Sept 19) from open play.

Just trying to figure out a solution to give us a relatively mobile protection of two midfielders in front of the defence .... Stephens + one other. Leaving fans favourite (our greatest ever player?) Propper, upfield in a creative role.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Gross and Propper were standout players for me today.

Murrays touch was as bad as AJ on a bad day

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Murray had the touch of Fred West- shocking, no backup either, I bet Muz didn’t expect to be starting this season- a real failure in recruitment

Great analogy. There was back up, but some players are still learning to understand each other . . . And or on different wavelengths. Whilst generally we're all digital radio players, Murray was 198LW at times and 275/285 MW at best today.

I don't think a point a game will be enough this season, but no spoiled sheets yet . . . . Although I can sense a few people know the next R4 'shitting forecast' already. ;-)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
so you're happy should Murray/Maupay , heaven forbid , get injured/suspended ? I was referring to the lack of back up in that department, not the lack of quality that we've shipped out !

You’re seeing it as 2 from 2 not 2 from 5 potentially.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I didn't go despite being a season ticket holder. As i said the other week i'm giving it up next year. Anyway we will be playing in the Championship next season.

MARK MY WORDS.

I called it a few weeks ago. We will finish bottom.

And aren't you fvcking LOVING it

You're clearly one of those tragic needy COCKSPANGLES who endlessly predicts all the doom and gloom, and then actively hopes it all plays out just as you say. Just so you can come back and post some "told you so" shite on an internet messageboard, and spaff yourself off into a smug frenzy, basking in some imagined reflected wizened glory - as if nobody else knows full well this season will be a battle.

Newflash, prick. We already know this season is on a knife-edge as to whether we stay up or not. You're not bringing anything new to the table, so SPARE the faux "look how fvcking clever I am" twattery. You're not saying anything Bet365 hasn't been saying since June, "genius".

Do us all a favour and stay away the whole season. No need for prats like you in the ground whatsoever. And then hopefully, we're done.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not worried about the draw.
Seen enough in these 5 games that I’m really not worried about relegation.
Loving the way we’re playing and with bisouma, Trossard and izquierdo to come back, we’ll be more than fine.
So much better than last year although slightly unlucky we haven’t amassed more points but I’m feeling really positive
This, draw was frustrating and we need to put games to bed.

Early days, it could click at any time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

FF1

Aug 28, 2019

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

My worry is that we are not only not getting better, I have to we are going backwards every game this year with this being our worst game of the campaign so far. And it was against a weak team. I don’t like Potter’s revolution every game. We should have small evolution every game.

We are in desperate need of a good number 10. I am willing to try JB in that spot behind Maupay. Gross and Murray are not doing the job in my opinion.

nickjhs

NSC Patreon
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia

It was frustrating, but one thing is coming through in spades, the new style of play is creating chances and this means we are improving on last year. Unfortunately the chances are not being taken and most are not directed at Maupay, fix this and the we finish mid table.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Once the shots on target start turning into goals we will be ok, hope it doesn't take much longer.
Murray should only be given a half, first or second, March should always only play on the left.
Might take a bit for some of last seasons players to get the CH method mind set out of their heads, but playing like this will hopefully erase soon.
Matty should have done better with their goal, plenty of time to get into position, though defence stuffed it up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here