Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I'm not sure if any betting companies do this yet but a pound on us being last on MOTD seems a good bet .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We'll either win or lose

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Really looking forward to this. Got one of my oldest mates (been watching The Albion as long as me - 76/7 season) coming up from Bournemouth with his family. Then joining me in the WSU all the way from Oz is another good mate (and former season ticket holder) with his new wife and baby (7mths old, so apologies to anyone in the top half of G block if she starts howling....). Lovely day for it!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

It's a shame that Trossard can't play. I think he is one player that would have been able to open them up. They are very well organised, so you need that touch of genius to get though them.

I can see Murray starting up front with Connolly. He could be a real threat in behind today with the right passes.

So I think Gross will sit in behind the front two, in a 3-4-1-2 formation rather than a 3-5-2 formation.

Ryan

Dunk, Duffy Burn

Montoya, Stephens, Proper, March

Gross

Murray, Connolly

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Thank god the football is back. We can focus on the team rather than spamming the board with tedious nonsense.

Seems that we never get the points we deserve against Burnley, the jammy ******** always take at least a point from us.

Suspect we’ll see Gross in for Trossard rather than Connolly but he’ll get some minutes as a sub.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to seeing how our newish passing game goes as Burnley will be pressing and hassling for every ball. We could pass our way around and through them and look great. We could also lose composure and start making hospital passes and be ripped apart ourselves. Which one will it be.......?

We need to take our chances this game as Burnley will score imo

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
EEbSoooW4AEFVsV.jpeg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

No Bernardo and about 4 central midfielders on the bench!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here