Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Do we need it against Burnley?

We’ve got the better central midfielders (with another 4 on the bench). I assume they’ll sit back, defend resolutely and pump long balls to Wood/Barnes on the break. I’d be surprised if we’ll see any Brighton break unless we score early forcing them to push forward.
Needed or not when they happen, turnovers, pace and quick breaks are one of the most exciting occurrences in modern day Potterball.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
That would make sense but the club website has it down as a back four. Which would presumably put Webster right back and Burn left back.

If Hughton had done this I'd be aghast but it's still the honeymoon period for Potter and we know he likes to mix things up so I'm just going to go with it today.

Interesting!

433 then? Be interesting to see how it plays out.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Interesting!

433 then? Be interesting to see how it plays out.

Yeah, the website has it down as 4-3-3. Gross in midfield with Propper and Stephens, and March in the front three with Murray and Maupay.

Webster as right wing back and march on the left would also work as it would then push Gross into the front three.

Lord knows what the actual formation will be though. If nothing else it's somethin to look forward to!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
That selection must have even out foxed Dyche... Certainly nobody on this forum would have guessed this team today?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Pleased to see Baluta, Alzate and Connolly on the bench, and positive that Bissouma is involved again too.

kalinx

Jan 11, 2006
On baby duties today so can't make game. Any streams would be greatly appreciated, thanks all

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
According to being sports it's 3-4-3. 4 in the middle are march, Stephens, Propper and burn

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here