Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I said 1-1

Give it a couple of more games and People will be calling for Potter's head.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Here's a prick who thinks we play nice football :lol:

Notice how my post has already been upvoted 6 times. You're an un liked troll who tries to ruin everybody's day just to try and get over the fact you were bullied at school and work. Become a better person, people will like you more. Or continue to be a **** and die alone, your choice.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The lovely football is... well... lovely but we have got to start winning home matches or we will struggle.

Frankly bloody gutted. Currently in Stockholm for the first time ever and about to head out for dinner and I’ve got to do it in a bad mood now. Naughty Albion. I would say stop doing this to me but after almost 40 years of this we all know it’s part of the deal.

Scream. Sigh. Breathe. Relax.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
How is that worrying? We were fantastic barring that last minute goal.

It is a little worrying, and I'm a glass-half-full sort of person. That's quite a few games where our performance has deserved more than the result - so in the long run they need to be balanced out by unexpected results somewhere else. Which worries me.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Murray dire, Lacklustre generally in the second half, Stephens appeared to be missing most of the game, not a bad performance generally but punished for a lack of killer instinct. Should have been 2 or 3 up by the 85th minute.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
It is a little worrying, and I'm a glass-half-full sort of person. That's quite a few games where our performance has deserved more than the result - so in the long run they need to be balanced out by unexpected results somewhere else. Which worries me.
Goals.... that's been the problem for seasons now,. . It's still the problem...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I was actually very encouraged by today's play by the Albion. Now we must, must, must learn to bring it all the way home till the last minute of the match.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Called how that game would play out exactly this week. Still gutted though. What the hell was Murray playing at in the second half? Absolutely terrible. Was in good position/areas and simply couldn't control or kick a football. I know I'll get told 'give him a chance' etc but Connelly looks far too lightweight for PL. shame Andone wasn't here. Bloody hate Burnley. They are crap. Nice strike though.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Did you actually watch the game either live or by stream.
If you did you should disappear from this thread permanently.

Do you actually know the final score ? Have you been watching our shit defending in the last few games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here