Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Good strike but what a gift. Going to be a very long season.

Such a drain of energy watching Brighton. I remember being 3-0 up on the first day and having to check I hadn’t died, such was the rarity of being able to enjoy the last 15 minutes of a game.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I thought VAR was the reason you’d lost interest in the Albion?

For the last hour we played far better against Burnley than under CH, some quality football and matching their physicality.

Poor decision by Var. Ulloa got a straight red for exactly the same thing

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
If we are stuck for options in the final third then why don't we play for the corner and bring the big guys up. Far better than passing around the box until we lose the ball. That being said Connelly, Murray, Maupay and March all had opportunities to bury the game

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Do you actually know the final score ? Have you been watching our shit defending in the last few games?

So why do you not talk while we're winning, but immediately pop up when things go poorly for us? Who hurt you to make you so bitter that you wish to take away all good from the performance?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I thought VAR was the reason you’d lost interest in the Albion?

For the last hour we played far better against Burnley than under CH, some quality football and matching their physicality.

I didn't go despite being a season ticket holder. As i said the other week i'm giving it up next year. Anyway we will be playing in the Championship next season.

MARK MY WORDS.

I called it a few weeks ago. We will finish bottom.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Was I watching the same game? The first half was absolutely dire , propper and Stephens were bad all game , Murray missed countless chances and what does Gross do again ? . And what was with the goal kicks? Is Marty injured? It’s a point I suppose and March was MOM. But as others say Potter will take us down I’m afraid

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spineless at the end of the day.

Chance out of nothing, great strike and whilst I’m not blaming Ryan he has hardly made a save all season.

Not sure how you can suggest limiting a team to one shot makes us spineless :shrug:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I didn't go despite being a season ticket holder. As i said the other week i'm giving it up next year. Anyway we will be playing in the Championship next season.

MARK MY WORDS.

I called it a few weeks ago. We will finish bottom.

down.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nothing we, or any other side, could have done against a goal like that.

Perhaps a better keeper would have saved it, but not poor defending otherwise.

Sadly whilst not being to blame for any of the goals we have conceded recently Ryan is not making any great saves at all. Every keeper we come up against makes goal saving saves, ours isn’t at the moment.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
We had numerous opportunities to score more than 1 goal. All the time it's 1-0 shit like this can and will happen.

Frustrating result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here