Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Nicholas van Hoogstraten - piece of shit

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Given the spate of 'piece of shit' threads, lest we not forget. Just sayin', like.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
My wife and I used to have a scam whereby I would get free swims at the private swimming pool at the Courtlands Hotel in The Drive which Hoogstraten owns and which was his base and hangout.

It was quite a simple scam. My wife would pay for a swimming session and they would give her the key to the pool which was in a sort of out house round the back. She would go on ahead and let herself in with the key and then five minutes later I would saunter through past reception, sometimes passing Hoogstraten in the lounge where he would be sitting there reading his paper and I'd then sneak round to the private pool where my wife would let me in for my free swim.

It wasn't just the money saved that made it worthwhile, but I quite liked the sense of danger and the idea that ol' Nick might at any moment come barging in with his heavies and teach me a lesson for taking liberties. And there wouldn't have been any witnesses (apart from my wife) as the pool was always empty whenever we went so it would have been quite easy for him to arrange for me to have "slipped on the wet tiles" sustaining several fractures.

I think a part of him would have secretly admired my resourcefulness in order to save a few pennies as he's also notorious for his penny pinching ways.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My wife and I used to have a scam whereby I would get free swims at the private swimming pool at the Courtlands Hotel in The Drive which Hoogstraten owns and which was his base and hangout.

It was quite a simple scam. My wife would pay for a swimming session and they would give her the key to the pool which was in a sort of out house round the back. She would go on ahead and let herself in with the key and then five minutes later I would saunter through past reception, sometimes passing Hoogstraten in the lounge where he would be sitting there reading his paper and I'd then sneak round to the private pool where my wife would let me in for my free swim.

It wasn't just the money saved that made it worthwhile, but I quite liked the sense of danger and the idea that ol' Nick might at any moment come barging in with his heavies and teach me a lesson for taking liberties. And there wouldn't have been any witnesses (apart from my wife) as the pool was always empty whenever we went so it would have been quite easy for him to arrange for me to have "slipped on the wet tiles" sustaining several fractures.

I think a part of him would have secretly admired my resourcefulness in order to save a few pennies as he's also notorious for his penny pinching ways.

You realise you are now memeber of the walking dead? ???

No, actually, it is time we all rose up and crushed this little weasel forever. If we can't crush hime immediately, let's mock him by starting many threads on NSC about him. I'm sure our dear leader 'Bozza' 'balls of steel' will approve. :thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You realise you are now memeber of the walking dead? ???

No, actually, it is time we all rose up and crushed this little weasel forever. If we can't crush hime immediately, let's mock him by starting many threads on NSC about him. I'm sure our dear leader 'Bozza' 'balls of steel' will approve. :thumbsup:

It’s not time we crush him, not at all.

NVH’s NSC alias has just PM’d me requesting your core details. With the help of the cowardly Mods, I’ve provided a full dossier on you.

NVH is now going to find and kill you. . . . and everyone you’ve ever met or loved.

We had to do it to save our own skins. We hope you understand.

Look after yourself xx

You won’t be around long enough for the Burnley game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It’s not time we crush him, not at all.

NVH’s NSC alias has just PM’d me requesting your core details. With the help of the cowardly Mods, I’ve provided a full dossier on you.

NVH is now going to find and kill you. . . . and everyone you’ve ever met or loved.

We had to do it to save our own skins. We hope you understand.

Look after yourself xx

You won’t be around long enough for the Burnley game.

Thanks. You're a real pal.

Luckily I am madder and more dangerous than a coked-up Jihadi with a can of petrol in one hand and a flaming copy of Fiesta magazine in the other :lolol:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
One of his minions intimidated me with a gun once.

I reported it to the police ... but they were busy.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
EFD22AA9-E533-4858-BB91-4F66C976ACD6.jpeg

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

:clap:

(He would probably think you were a ****ing peasant but love the thinking)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here