Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Shemima Begum being secretly flown to UK - Cherie Blair representing!

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Cant she just be shot and it put down to a fanatic who the police cannot find. The SAS marksmen are being reported as taking out targets 1 mile away.The interesting thing is she is being represented by Cherie Blair wife of our old PM.

It's interesting in a way that her husband helped create this whole mess by making sure we were America's little sidecar and now his wife is doing her bit. All very odd.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Where is this being reported? Only thing a quick Google turns up is a story on The Mirror saying it's not true.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why?

Because as a country we allowed her to be radicalised, she’s a British National.

Would you mind the states unloading people on us in the same position?

we didnt unload her, she left of her own accord. if someone is caught say smuggling drugs in/out of another country, are we responsible for their action and should repatriate them?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A little shit commits treason against this country and you somehow use it to bring a class war to the table, pathetic man!

I assume you are an adult not a juvenile?

And there you are, a grown man discussing on an Internet forum, how to execute a young woman, and you call me pathetic?
And, by the way, thankfully we don’t have the death penalty in this country, probably, because we are civilised. I believe it was our Parliament that voted to get rid of it, giving you and your kind another reason to hate democracy.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Utter disgrace they bring her back in the country. She gets a free large screen TV and is defended by Jeremy Corbyn's wife paid for our of legal aid.

You can get arrested just for being British these days you know.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Utter disgrace they bring her back in the country. She gets a free large screen TV and is defended by Jeremy Corbyn's wife paid for our of legal aid.

You can get arrested just for being British these days you know.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Would you like to try that again?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I assume you are an adult not a juvenile?

And there you are, a grown man discussing on an Internet forum, how to execute a young woman, and you call me pathetic?
And, by the way, thankfully we don’t have the death penalty in this country, probably, because we are civilised. I believe it was our Parliament that voted to get rid of it, giving you and your kind another reason to hate democracy.

Pathetic response, go away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here