Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea u23 v albion u23

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The Chelsea teamsheet seems to think that Hugo Keto is the sub 'keeper, rather than Adam Desbois. And apparently Ted Jones has taken the place of Ted Jenks on the bench...

View attachment 115213

Is this McEachran related to Josh? Just googled JMc to see where he is and it appears he's without a club after being released by Brentford. I remember him being the next big thing.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
How on earth have we not equalised there

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
You can't say that we're not trying to play out from the back.
It's almost as if it's a training game and we're not worried about losing the ball within 20 yards of our goal.
It's exciting and nerve-wracking.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Some of our passing at the back is shall I say brave

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
McGill has shown he’s been working with Ryan and his kicking

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brilliant stream. Bojangles on!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Listening to the commentary makes you realise how good the BBC is. FFS. Fact.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Obviously assume Alazate will be involved tomorrow but where’s Baluta? Have I missed something re: injury? I can’t see a space for him in the matchday squad tomorrow.

How does Reece James look out of interest? Wonder if we’ll go in for him again in January and his injury was the reason we didn’t bring in another right back/wingback?

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Obviously assume Alazate will be involved tomorrow but where’s Baluta? Have I missed something re: injury? I can’t see a space for him in the matchday squad tomorrow.

How does Reece James look out of interest? Wonder if we’ll go in for him again in January and his injury was the reason we didn’t bring in another right back/wingback?

're Baluta, I noticed him with an ice pack after he was substituted in the 5-3 defeat so maybe he has a slight injury

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
're Baluta, I noticed him with an ice pack after he was substituted in the 5-3 defeat so maybe he has a slight injury

He may or may not have picked up an injury in that match, but it didn't stop him captaining the Romanian U21s (and playing the whole match) on Tuesday.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He may or may not have picked up an injury in that match, but it didn't stop him captaining the Romanian U21s (and playing the whole match) on Tuesday.

Was that Haydon Roberts that carried the ball right through the middle of the pitch and their defence to set up Longman for the open goal he missed? Whoever it was, it was a stunning run, and they've got a great turn of pace.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here