Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Alexei Sayle - what a piece of shit

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
shirley if it's broflake then chetsky must have been punting heavily from the right ....?? no ..?? i have lost touch with who's kicking which way tbh.....i love England in my heart ,soul and mind ........but it's politicians and media are an absolute ****ing disgrace . AS is and always has been b grade , he is probably gobbing off to get a few interviews booked in to pay his bugle man......maybe the graham norton show beckons.....WGAS....****.

I think you may have mixed up broflake with snowflake. They are opposites. Like filet mignon and gammon. :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just checking in again, still wondering what AS has done that is so upsetting for the OP ? if someone can post that would be marvellous so i don't have to trawl through page after page. Ta

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Is anyone yet to identify a decent right-wing comedian* on this thread?

* must admit, I've been most impressed with the recent upturn in performance by one Boris Johnson

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The bloke is about as funny as an anal fissure.

I used to love the Young Ones, but he was ALWAYS the shit bit in that show. I couldn't wait for his (thankfully brief) cameos to be over, so we could get back to the funny stuff.

Fistula. Sometimes caused by fisting. Which is a coincidence. A coincidence, OK? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is anyone yet to identify a decent right-wing comedian* on this thread?

* must admit, I've been most impressed with the recent upturn in performance by one Boris Johnson

Roy Chubby Brown. You ****. OK?

Actually, no. As you were.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just checking in again, still wondering what AS has done that is so upsetting for the OP ? if someone can post that would be marvellous so i don't have to trawl through page after page. Ta

The OP has gone off to die in shame, the revisionist tool of the bourgeoisie, the running dog lacky of imperialism, and the mildly disdainful of hobnobs. I love a hobnob. Give me a hobnob and I go all weak. All weak.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I think that the snowflakes have gone post modern on this one, the OP expects us to be outraged on his behalf without explaining to us the heinous offensive crime. (At this stage we are assuming that the OP's mum has been mortally offended but a comedian's joke).

It is a sad indictment of the world in which we currently live. Just be outraged for a bit and we'll all move on.

Is it a secret?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Clear as mud.

He's one of my favourite comedians what's he done then?

So... what has he actually done that's outrageous, then?

Not Tarbuck, obviously - the answer to that question is, turned out for the Albion.

Corrected for you.....................

The OP has gone off to die in shame, the revisionist tool of the bourgeoisie, the running dog lacky of imperialism, and the mildly disdainful of hobnobs. I love a hobnob. Give me a hobnob and I go all weak. All weak.

I think that the snowflakes have gone post modern on this one, the OP expects us to be outraged on his behalf without explaining to us the heinous offensive crime. (At this stage we are assuming that the OP's mum has been mortally offended but a comedian's joke).
Sorry, I should have made it clear that BNthree identified the offensive remark on page 2 here https://www.northstandchat.com/show...iece-of-shit&p=9070105&viewfull=1#post9070105
I am also sorry for starting this thread in the first place.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No one has ever called Jezza fat! Apart from his wallet of course.

I hate to say this but I never liked Corbyn. Yet every time I look upon your avatar of hate, I become more and more convinced I should vote for him. Likewise, and I speak as someone with no time at all for the IRA, and the greatest admiration for our armed forces, the former poster whose avatar mocked the death of Bobby Sands rekindled my sympathy for the idea of a united Ireland that had lain dormant since the early 70s. Funny how relentless campaigning works, eh? ???

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I hate to say this but I never liked Corbyn. Yet every time I look upon your avatar of hate, I become more and more convinced I should vote for him. Likewise, and I speak as someone with no time at all for the IRA, and the greatest admiration for our armed forces, the former poster whose avatar mocked the death of Bobby Sands rekindled my sympathy for the idea of a united Ireland that had lain dormant since the early 70s. Funny how relentless campaigning works, eh? ???

Unless you lived in Islington or was a member of CND I don't think many people even knew of him before he became leader and I like millions of others was impressed with Labour at the last election, but then he was up against a truly awful campaigner in Mrs May and although I don't think Labour will win I will be voting for him and them again as the inequality seen in the UK has Only got worse under the Tory posh boys
A united Ireland to me makes sence but only if the majority in Northern Ireland want it and they don't appear want too with twice the amount of Unionist MPs than Nationalist MPs, however I can see that changing if a no deal or a poor deal Brexit were to happen.
Our armed forces have and continue to be a source of National pride but they have increasingly been asked since the end of WW2 to undertake roles they were either not properly equipped to undertake or upon missions our Governments have not properly thought through, we are a small island with little influence who has from time to time punched well above its weight and we should stop pretending otherwise

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Our armed forces have and continue to be a source of National pride but they have increasingly been asked since the end of WW2 to undertake roles they were either not properly equipped to undertake or upon missions our Governments have not properly thought through

At the risk of taking things a bit off-topic, this pretty much sums up much of the modern period before WW2 also, e.g. precipitating the South African wars in 1899 with, essentially, a Napoleonic manual of infantry tactics, or entering a European war in August 1914 with a field force of 6 Divisions, etc. More or less business as usual for those on the ground. Probably true of most military establishments and throughout most of history, and particularly those of established democracies where political aims and military ones are rarely the same. Don't think WW2 is a watershed in this respect, nor can I see any real sign of things getting worse.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Oh well, ho hum. You are a bit of an oddity anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here