Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Platform b

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
Probably been mentioned before but I have only just discovered it so thought I would inform others looking for a new radio station.
(been going a year).Broadcast on 105.5 FM and DAB they just play music,no adverts no news to depress you every half hour and no one wittering on about the school run.Brighton based at the Green Door Store, for those who won't something different worth a listen.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Probably been mentioned before but I have only just discovered it so thought I would inform others looking for a new radio station.
(been going a year).Broadcast on 105.5 FM and DAB they just play music,no adverts no news to depress you every half hour and no one wittering on about the school run.Brighton based at the Green Door Store, for those who won't something different worth a listen.

Known as Shazam FM in my household as so many of the tunes are so obscure we end up using the Shazam app to see what the track is. Enjoy this station a lot.

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
Known as Shazam FM in my household as so many of the tunes are so obscure we end up using the Shazam app to see what the track is. Enjoy this station a lot.

Agree,been listening a few weeks now and yet to recognise a song.The more I listen the more I'm enjoying it,its more nuanced than other radio stations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here