Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The year you started watching Brighton.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Blimey.....Hey Jude...Mrs Robinson...Heard it Through the Grapevine...With a Little Help From my Friends...Those were the days...Nights in white satin....etc etc

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
My first match vs QPR on 27th December 1966.
#1 on that day was Tom Jones - the Green Green Grass of Home.
A month earlier it would have been Good Vibrations.
I would go for something by the Stones, the Yardbirds, the Small Faces or mist likely Cream - Wrapping Paper or I Feel Free, both from 1966.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brilliant thread!!!!!

This is magical. And has the best breadcrumb end, ever. And a violin solo by Simon House (later of Hawkwind). And it rocks. And it is sooooooo British. And I have it on vinyl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD9P3g7uJ1M

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
1972, T Rex was fast becoming one of my favourite groups, I purchased a album of theirs because I liked just 2 tracks one of which was spookily named Seagull Woman! Just 4 years later we actually became The Seagulls, crazy man.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
1994 aged 11 having gone to secondary school where a couple other Sussex kids did and one occasionally took me as my parents weren't into football.

On the day that I first watched the Albion - New Year's Day 1983 - and to my horror Renee and Renata were no. 1 with "Save your love". I did consider posting the video on here but felt that none of you deserve to have the thought of it spoiling your day :)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
On the day that I first watched the Albion - New Year's Day 1983 - and to my horror Renee and Renata were no. 1 with "Save your love". I did consider posting the video on here but felt that none of you deserve to have the thought of it spoiling your day :)

Commendably altruistic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here