Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Are you featured on the internet?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Thankfully nothing.

All my photos look like one of the accused who have been caught "going equipped". [emoji41]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
File this thread under those others that when combined tells you quite a lot!

We have had:

What year were you born.
What month were you born
Who do you bank with
Where and when are you going on holiday

Just thinking of starting a what's your mothers maiden name thread now.

Only one bugger has posted a look at me link though!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Not so much me but my pictures. Cue free plug. Thanks Icy Gull.

https://www.jimhighameventsphotography.com/

Weirdly, there is another Jim Higham out there taking pictures and he's in Canterbury where I spent my teen years. I seem to spend a fair bit of time redirecting people to him for his work. Annoyingly, it doesn't seem to work the other way around. :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
File this thread under those others that when combined tells you quite a lot!

We have had:

What year were you born.
What month were you born
Who do you bank with
Where and when are you going on holiday

Just thinking of starting a what's your mothers maiden name thread now.

The jigsaw effect - quite often seen on Facebook.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As far as I can tell there is only 1 other person with my name in this country and they seem to be quite a prolific petty criminal and in court a lot. This means googling for my name brings up pretty much only news stories about his court appearances.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You can't see the wood for the trees with my name on the internet, so I'm nicely camouflaged in amongst all the other "John Smith"s.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yes, just name into Google reveals many photos .... not sure whether I should be proud or worried now!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A few bits from facebook, some programme-related stuff and some random Hiney Art images

Some random HineyArt, I thought it was all random!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yes, there is a picture of me smooching with a horse. However, I do wish to stress I am not the paedophile church leader

I'm no PR guru, but on balance think you may have been better off owning up to being paedophile church leader.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I'm no PR guru, but on balance think you may have been better off owning up to being paedophile church leader.

It was tempting until I saw he looked like this:

Ceri-John-Rees.jpg

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
My name is rare, but obviously not unique. I share it with a glamour photographer from Ireland. There is a time and a place for such searches.

FFS - a quick check now shows little trace of said tasteful snaps and lo and behold I have a namesake child sex offender in Monmouthshire, fortunately no pictures.

Actually when i search for my name the first 3 pages of results refer to some American singer with the same name. Never heard of them personally!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Not sure what a photo adds, or should add to a LinkedIn profile, unless it’s one of those hilarious pics of your dog, kids or you bungee jumping (as if anyone would be interested).

Sorry, I can’t stand LinkedIn!!
I previously thought the same about LinkedIn, before I became a consultant and was required to begin the dreaded 'networking'. The amount of business you can get through LinkedIn is incredible, in my experience.

That said, there are more and more wanky Facebook type posts appearing, which royally pisses me off

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Whilst having a fairly obscure surname I'm not difficult to identify.

Nothing more incriminating than old cars and bass guitars thankfully, although you may find the odd Lambretta if you dig deep

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here