Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newly Joined

Car Parking for Sept 14th vs Burnley

0 Not allowed!
    Good afternoon,

I am coming to the match on Saturday vs Burnley and it will be my first visit to the stadium. I do not live in the area and trying to do some research on my options. Please can anyone help with the best place to park is & the costs? Is there football parking near the ground which can pay on arrival?

I'm picking tickets up from the stadium so would assume this means I cannot use the free transort provided?

Thanks in advance!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

4 Not allowed!
      Get to the Mill Road park n ride early, by say 12:30, the entrance is at the bottom of the hill (BN1 8YR is the nearest postcode for Sat Nav), and park there for free. Buses at no additional cost will take you to the ground.

Collect your tickets from the booths on the outside of the north side of the stadium.

Don't wear Burnley colours because of Hells Grannies.
      Je suis rôti de boeuf RandyWanger's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gooders7592 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm picking tickets up from the stadium so would assume this means I cannot use the free transort provided?
      I've never been asked to show my ticket, use any P&R you'll be fine. Local busses may be different as I'm sure they'll check.
      Going for the juggler
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      The Park and Ride scheme runs from Mill Road - just as you enter Brighton off the A23. (Get there before 12.45 or it will be full).

Or you can park in Brighton and train it in (expensive option).

I have never yet had my ticket checked either on the train or at the Park and Ride stops in hundreds of journeys.

Or the Bridge Car Park, 5 minutes walk from the stadium, is £15 - you can book this online.

Glad to help

Hope you lose

1 Not allowed!
      Parking in Lewes and getting the (free and regular) train to the stadium (7 mins) is another option. Much easier and cheaper to drive to than Brighton.
      If using P&R and Mill Road is full, head for Brighton Racecourse.

All details are in here : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ium/fans-guide
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

0 Not allowed!
      There's no cash parking locally on the day but you can book online through the club https://tickets.brightonandhovealbio...gories/parking
      Newly Joined

0 Not allowed!
      Thanks for your help guys, it's much appreciated. I think I'll aim for the park and ride on Mill Road for 12ish to be safe! I assume this gets quite busy after full time so might be worth sticking around after the game for a while?

In terms of Lewes train station, would I be able to use this for free without having tickets on me?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Thanks for your help guys, it's much appreciated. I think I'll aim for the park and ride on Mill Road for 12ish to be safe! I assume this gets quite busy after full time so might be worth sticking around after the game for a while?

In terms of Lewes train station, would I be able to use this for free without having tickets on me?
      The Mill Road queue starts outside the Away end at full time. Stay inside for a beer for half an hour and the queue reduces
      No one will check for a ticket at Lewes so you’ll be fine

0 Not allowed!

Match tickets are never checked at Lewes train station, you’ll be fine. The Lansdowne Arms pub right beside Lewes train station is good for a prematch pint, just don’t be larey and you’ll be fine. Parking at that train station is £6 for the day.
      seagull wedgee

1 Not allowed!
      Last match, I took the train from Seaford via Lewes to Falmer. Had my season ticket checked on the train twice and had to show my season ticket at Falmer to the remote comms system to get them to open the barrier and let me proceed to the stadium. Take the P & R and don't worry about wearing your colours unless you are going to back them up with a bit of typical Burnley fan banter. You know the stuff, accusing me and my son of being a gay couple because we're from Brighton, that kind of thing. Yes, that really happened from a train carriage of Burnley fans.
      I hope you meet someone your height, so you can see eye to eye with someone as small as you!