Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Gloucestershire CCC v Sussex CCC, CC2, Bristol County Ground, 10.30 KO, 10-13 Sept***

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Can we get any runs on the board and run the table. Just need a third place finish to go up.

Good news is Van Z is back so some much needed experience up the order. Team from:

Ben Brown (capt./wk), Will Beer, George Garton, Tom Haines, Elliot Hooper, Chris Jordan, Delray Rawlins, Ollie Robinson, Phil Salt, Stiaan van Zyl, Jared Warner, Luke Wells, David Wiese

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
On the 0751 rattler from Chichester, weather forecast is reasonable, plenty of excellent Bristol breweries as a back up plan if the cricket is damp/turgid

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
On the 0751 rattler from Chichester, weather forecast is reasonable, plenty of excellent Bristol breweries as a back up plan if the cricket is damp/turgid

Marvelous very envious, I was looking over at the ground from Bristol Rovers memorial ground the other night and thinking I would love to be down there this week.

Bring us back a result, even a low bonus points one will do.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
It is saying that Gloucestershire will be showing the game live for free online, I cannot find a link yet.

Top three go up.

Attachments

• Table Sept CC2.jpg
    Table Sept CC2.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 349

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
We have put them in, Ben reckons the conditions are good for bowling esp as the lights will be on. Good looking side on paper.

Philip Salt
Luke Wells
Tom Haines
Stiaan van Zyl
Delray Rawlins
Ben Brown(c)(wk)
David Wiese
Chris Jordan
Will Beer
George Garton
Ollie Robinson

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I can't listen to that bloke, I just want to gag him and put him in the boot of a car that's heading to alaska.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here