Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Gloucestershire CCC v Sussex CCC, CC2, Bristol County Ground, 10.30 KO, 10-13 Sept***

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The Gloucestershire commentators are really laying into their bowler Gabriel.

They were saying he is on about £2k a match, he is bowling countless No Balls, and bowling so slowly.

They have timed 3 of his overs at about 7, 5 and 4.5 minutes long. They are 3 overs behind and will be docked points, they are saying he takes an age to get to his mark.

If we declare they would lose about 5 points right now apparently.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
The Gloucestershire commentators are really laying into their bowler Gabriel.

They were saying he is on about £2k a match, he is bowling countless No Balls, and bowling so slowly.

They have timed 3 of his overs at about 7, 5 and 4.5 minutes long. They are 3 overs behind and will be docked points, they are saying he takes an age to get to his mark.

If we declare they would lose about 5 points right now apparently.

Their strengths all season have been in their bowling so it made little sense to take a punt on such an unknown quantity, especially having gone ALL season without a red ball overseas player, Now if they had a got a batsman...different story.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lead by 94 with three wickets remaining.

Wiese 30*
Beer 19*

Gloucestershire still four overs behind the rate.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
A decent day and a decent lead. Push it past 150 and we could be in a winning position.

But we need to keep an eye on the weather over the next two days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
A decent day and a decent lead. Push it past 150 and we could be in a winning position.

But we need to keep an eye on the weather over the next two days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dry tomorrow but may be bad light in the afternoon, Friday loks sunny and dry all day

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I note that "Extras" are the second top scorer with a highly creditable 49, 38 of which were No Balls! And there was me thinking we were the "Extras" untouchables!!!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’ll be there tomorrow . All being well I will witness Sussex smashing them to pieces

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
After a 30 minute rain delay at the start, Weise (67*) and Beer (39*) going great guns.

Partnership worth 89. Sussex lead by 156, with 3 wickets in hand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here