Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Burnley ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

BHA v Burnley - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well seeing as how Ashley Barnes and Chris Wood always score against us, then that's 2 goals for Burnley. Here's hoping Potterbalistas Trossard and Maupay can contribute at the other end. 2-2.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Gonna stick my neck out 2-0 to the good guys

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well seeing as how Ashley Barnes and Chris Wood always score against us, then that's 2 goals for Burnley. Here's hoping Potterbalistas Trossard and Maupay can contribute at the other end. 2-2.

Will Trossy be fit to play?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
1-2

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
0-2 .... Burnley will attempt, successfully, to suffocate the game - two late goals (at least one from you-know-who) will put the lid on an afternoon of dull attritional football

OR, in the alternative, a scintillating display of all out attacking football by us, Burnley unable to live with us, 4-0 to the good guys.

God help us if Burnley take the lead. Dyche and Warnock teams run the clock down like no other.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Expecting a 1 3 with us playing some pretty stuff at times and creating chances which go begging. Burnley to catch us on the counter and show what a clinical PL team they are, given a chance.

Nightmare and worst case scenario of course but that way I just get disappointment and avoid crushing disappointment. I just feel there has been too much complacency and wishful thinking. I would love to be proved wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here