Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Burnley ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

BHA v Burnley - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
It's going to be tight. They are playing well, even though the the points don't show it. But then the same goes for us. I have a 2/2 result, but my heart thinks we can win. Unlike some on here I don't think a draw would be a terrible result and certainly not a negative indictment on our new style.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The Albion haven't scored in two PL matches. What is so great about our new style? Still many are suddenly predicting a turn around (because of our new style). BHA is actually worse off than under Houghton and yet I was told because of our new style the points would start to happen. Is Graham Potter really the answer? Are Trossard and Maupay scoring more goals than Andone and Locadia who were loaned out?

BHA 0 3 Burnley

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Head says 3-1 home defeat - heart says 2-1 win. On this rare occasion I have gone with the heart but our poor home form & lack of forward options right now I am struggling to think who will score for us.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
What did that super computer predict? The one that had us winning 4-0 or something at Watford and them slumping down the table? I keep thinking how accurate it's being without knowing that's actually the case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here