Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
WTAF? ???

:shootself

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thought he'd lost his chance after his comments about the Windies knighted players.

Can't find any detail on this.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thought he'd lost his chance after his comments about the Windies knighted players.

Can't find any detail on this.

The Telegraph has broken the midnight embargo. All of Theresa May's staff have been named. Rewards for failure.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Geoffrey's absolutely smashed it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Nasty little man. How does someone like him get a knighthood - even less deserving than Philip Green ( I refuse to use his full title ).

I always took the stories with a pinch of salt until the former Mrs W ended up serving him in a posh Cuckfield restaurant. He constantly berated the female companion with him, touched up the waitresses and was down right rude to the former Mrs W ( he's lucky because she has a mean right hook ! ). So much so, all the female staff were removed from serving him and his table was served by male staff instead. Oh, and he's a pisshead, an utter pisshead with a "Do you know who I am ?" attitude.

May should be ashamed of herself.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I hope the Queen is alert, she could get beaten up.
At least she will have a sword to fend him off with.
Loathsome pig headed Yorkshire man.

She has a sword to defend herself. I hope she delegates it to Charles, so she doesn't have to meet him.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A wife beater, selfish cricketer and brown ale Tory. All the ingredients for a knighthood.

Ollie Robbins surely far more deserving, LOL...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A wife beater, selfish cricketer and brown ale Tory. All the ingredients for a knighthood.

Ollie Robbins surely far more deserving, LOL...
Ollie Robins has picked up a better reward than a knighthood since.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nasty little man. How does someone like him get a knighthood - even less deserving than Philip Green ( I refuse to use his full title ).

I always took the stories with a pinch of salt until the former Mrs W ended up serving him in a posh Cuckfield restaurant. He constantly berated the female companion with him, touched up the waitresses and was down right rude to the former Mrs W ( he's lucky because she has a mean right hook ! ). So much so, all the female staff were removed from serving him and his table was served by male staff instead. Oh, and he's a pisshead, an utter pisshead with a "Do you know who I am ?" attitude.

May should be ashamed of herself.
Sounds like he is Prime Minister material then? Just an older Boris?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Still nothing for our Norman then?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not sure about this one TBH

Was a great cricketer for sure but...

I think I can help here.

a) The honours list is a waste of time and not to be taken remotely seriously as it mixes people worthy of genuine respect with some people who are least deserving of any accolade, from immoral robbers to kiddy fiddlers.
b) Teresa May is utterly incompetent. It is no surprise she has picked this absolute tosser for an honour. I'm only surprised she hasn't scanned recent footballers and picked out John Terry for a knighthood. Maybe BoZo will do that in a year or two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here