Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tonight's international football

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Scotland losing 2-0 after 23 minutes in their must-win game at home to Belgium.

Davy Propper starts for the Netherlands against Estonia (please don't get injured, Davy).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oops. Make that three down with 31 minutes on the clock, and the Belgians in the away end are loudly singing "Please don't take me home" to the Tartan Army :lolol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Scotland losing 2-0 after 23 minutes in their must-win game at home to Belgium.

Davy Propper starts for the Netherlands against Estonia (please don't get injured, Davy).

3-0 down now, they’ve got it all to do in this must win game. Davy Provan bemoaning the Scots bad luck.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Oops. Make that three down with 31 minutes on the clock, and the Belgians in the away end are loudly singing "Please don't take me home" to the Tartan Army :lolol:

This saddens me... where's the fun to be had mocking them for this result? Roll on a hammering by Cyprus or San Marino...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
3-0 down now, they’ve got it all to do in this must win game. Davy Provan bemoaning the Scots bad luck.

He wants to be celebrating their good luck: they could be six down already.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This saddens me... where's the fun to be had mocking them for this result? Roll on a hammering by Cyprus or San Marino...

True. Imagine how embarrassing that would be.

For San Marino, I mean. Losing to Scotland.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
6BAE73CE-77DC-47AF-AEF0-1B9EF437D6F4.jpeg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Q. What do you call 23 men watching Euro 2020?

A. Scotland.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not sure I really get their team selection. Ryan Fraser and John McGinn are decent Premier League players. But Steve Clarke is playing Robert Snodgrass (years past his best), Kenny McLean (Norwich fringe player) and Matt Phillips (a pretty average Championship player) while McGinn and Fraser sit on the bench. There is a sprinkling of talent there (alongside Andy Robertson), but the rest are just abysmal.

Excellent yellow card for diving for the Scotch full back just now, by the way :lolol:

In other international news, Mr Krabappel is watching his beloved Wales on the iPad. I just heard an exasperated grunt from his direction, followed by a loud "****ing hell. Jonny Williams is just shit, isn't he?".

That must be a different Jonny Williams to the former Real Madrid & Barcelona target we once knew as Joniesta, surely.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In tonight's least surprising news, Scott McTominay- who was already on a yellow card prior to this game- gets another yellow card, meaning he'll now miss what will be an entirely meaningless trip to Moscow for their next "qualifier" in October.

Fergie would have been proud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here