Montoya
March

Stephens
Pröpper

Alireza
Maupay
Groß

Subs : Button, Duffy, Galgo, Mooy, Alzate, Murray, Connolly

What on earth are you seeing / hoping for / praying for...etc. putting AJ in when the manager hasn't fancied him for a single minute in the league yet in this important home league match?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
4-3-3

I'm not saying three at the back is daft, its suicidal. Dropped points against both West Ham and Southampton because of it.

Ryan
Webster Duffy Dunk Bong
Bissouma Pröpper Bernardo
Groß Maupay March​

Button, Burn, Stephens, Mooy, Connolly, Alzate, Murray

Last edited:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It's probably not the main reason we dropped points against Saints...

Reason was we can't shoot. Best not to be open like a sieve if we can't score ourselves.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm not saying three at the back is daft, its suicidal. Dropped points against both West Ham and Southampton because of it.

Ryan
Webster Duffy Dunk Bong
Groß Maupay March​

Recalling Bong is the answer? :lolol: Specifically responsible for the goal conceded at Bristol Rovers, but you think he's worthy of playing in the Premier League?

That's before even STARTING on the issue of Bernardo occupying a midfield 3 position! I like to throw in the occasional MENTAL suggested team selection, but this takes the utter biscuit. I'm a big fan of the eccentricity, though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Ryan
Webster Duffy Dunk Bong
Groß Maupay March​

our most influential midfielder om the bench:ffsparr:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Dyceball

Recalling Bong is the answer? :lolol: Specifically responsible for the goal conceded at Bristol Rovers, but you think he's worthy of playing in the Premier League?

That's before even STARTING on the issue of Bernardo occupying a midfield 3 position! I like to throw in the occasional MENTAL suggested team selection, but this takes the utter biscuit. I'm a big fan of the eccentricity, though.

Montoya and Bernardo do NOT track opposing runners. Burnley will just hoof it into the space, encourage a mistimed interception or tackle and then fall over and claim a foul.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

Ryan
Webster Duffy Dunk Bong
Groß Maupay March​

Think about what you did here and dont do it again.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Why should Propper be dropped partly because he played across the North Sea in Estonia, last night.
In favour of Mooy who is yet to kick off in his (& Maty's) international game in...

... Kuwait?

where he was man of the match setting up 2 goals from set pieces and scoring one, Just saying.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Will GP change formation against Burnley, I dont think he will,so assuming Trossard is out would go with:

Ryan
Duffy...Dunk...Burns.
Montoya...Stephens..Propper..Mooy...March
Gross
Murray
Subs; Button,Webster, Bernardo Connolly Jahakanbahsh, Maupay, Bissouma

Not keen on your left back pick. Seriously.

mrburnsshearer.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is Big Yves available for selection? And little Tross out? ???

Tiny
Montoya, Dunk, Burn
Ali J, Gross, Stephens, Propper, March
Maupay, Muzza

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
where he was man of the match setting up 2 goals from set pieces and scoring one, Just saying.

The point of the argument was that despite not agreeing with it [MENTION=1890]blue-shifted[/MENTION] could understand the theory behind resting Propper because he played in Estonia on Monday, in favour of Mooy.

I called bollox.

Made all the more stooopid by the fact that instead of Estonia on Monday, Mooy played in Kuwait, in 40 degree heat, on Wednesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here