Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Emotional support travel companions.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Seen dogs on planes a couple of times in the UK (one guide dog, one 'assist dog' or whatever they're called).........in both cases the owner/dof got upgraded to an empty front row in business class. Might be worth getting one to see if that works :wink:

I usually take crutches :wink:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A mate of mine who is a widower, was contacted by Cunard and he now has a job as “ travelling companion” for single ladies who are cruising on their ships.

He has a ball on the ships and has met some very lovely ladies.

I asked him about it and he was saying that he joins a ship in Southampton or Hamburg and is introduced to a group of ladies and he is basically a chaperone. He eats meals with them and also then attends shows in the theatre and of course dances where he is a partner with which ever lady fancies dancing. We all gave him a bit of “ oi oi” when he told us, but he lost his wife tragically and this has really rescued him as he was heading down hill fast.

It is such a brilliant idea as there are lots of single ladies and men of a certain age who love to go cruising and won’t as they haven’t anyone to go with them. He doesn’t accept any payment and just does it to spread some happiness. He is a brilliant guy

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
I’m gonna have to say it.

Can it play LB?

No, but an emotional-support honey badger would be a perfect like-for-like replacement for Andone:wink:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here