Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Emotional support travel companions.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
An American Airlines passenger took her adorable miniature service horse on a flight from Chicago to Omaha

https://www.businessinsider.com/ame...-horse-service-animal-flight-2019-9?r=US&IR=T

5d6e20662e22af01b34212f5-750-563.jpg

st_20190905_xhorse10wc_5093879.jpg

180130-peacock-img_1561-ac-851p_fcac1e233b9065fc3a99fb2bc582520d.fit-760w.jpg

Emotional-Support-Duck.jpg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Totally idiotic - That's putting other passengers lives at risk if the plane needs to be evacuated for any reason

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
An American Airlines customer took her miniature horse on a flight as a service animal, to the great delight of fellow passengers.

Great delight would not be something I would be feeling if on the same flight, particularly if sitting close to the animal.

Although I'm looking forward to the film, service horses on planes in which a flight is terrorised by service horses

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Totally idiotic - That's putting other passengers lives at risk if the plane needs to be evacuated for any reason

Yeah, being a lefty liberal millennial snowflake I'm usually all for things that help people and make them feel safe, whatever the situation, but this is beyond stupid.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How long did it take to remove it's shoes, going through customs?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Seen dogs on planes a couple of times in the UK (one guide dog, one 'assist dog' or whatever they're called).........in both cases the owner/dof got upgraded to an empty front row in business class. Might be worth getting one to see if that works :wink:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Can I take my comfort snakes?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When I was a kid I flew on West African Airways. There were chickens on board in the passenger area and people cooking up food on bunsen burner stoves in flight. This is all very tame in comparison

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

I’m sorry, you are utterly in the wrong here. Let me ask you, in the event of an emergency, would you rather be on foot, or mounted? This is actually a great idea. I think I might be my emotional support rhinoceros herd on my next flight. Will certainly help me get past everybody who is blocking my timely exit from the aircraft

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I’m sorry, you are utterly in the wrong here. Let me ask you, in the event of an emergency, would you rather be on foot, or mounted? This is actually a great idea. I think I might be my emotional support rhinoceros herd on my next flight. Will certainly help me get past everybody who is blocking my timely exit from the aircraft

I always take my flock of Gravitational Support Swallows.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Services Horses On A Plane 2 - The Horsening.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I’m gonna have to say it.

Can it play LB?

A natural tendency to hoof might not work with our possession-based game.

Unlikely ever to be mentioned by Johnny Canter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here