Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Have you had the central heating on yet [2019 and 2020 editions]

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Thanks

Considering my brother is part owner of Adey I will get the inhibitors and filters free that should save a bit!

A bit random, but a tenant working from home spied a MagnaClean on job today, and said 'Oh yeah Adey.. any good..?' - Turns out he's part of team/company wondering wether to buy Adey, so maybe a 4th chalet for your bro..?!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I reckon I've had the heating on maybe 6 times so far, and I work from home permanently. Loving not having to put it on. And the wife has hardly said a word about it.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
A bit random, but a tenant working from home spied a MagnaClean on job today, and said 'Oh yeah Adey.. any good..?' - Turns out he's part of team/company wondering wether to buy Adey, so maybe a 4th chalet for your bro..?!

He stands to make an approx few mill if the sale goes through...( So i'm told) so maybe a few more chalets....Im told their are 2 (or more) looking at buying.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
He stands to make an approx few mill if the sale goes through...( So i'm told) so maybe a few more chalets....Im told their are 2 (or more) looking at buying.

Good, because i reckon my bigging up his products and describing the Adey ProCheck as a 'game changer' (due to new BS testing regs) is worthy of a brown envelope 'thankyou' if it goes thro then.. :thumbsup:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
We're also yet to put it on timed, and have only turned it on a couple of weeks ago during that brief cold snap. Hmm, I wonder why this might be the case.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Good, because i reckon my bigging up his products and describing the Adey ProCheck as a 'game changer' (due to new BS testing regs) is worthy of a brown envelope 'thankyou' if it goes thro then.. :thumbsup:

You will be lucky........i wont even get a brown envelope.....ive had one of his cars on my drive since March ( lockdown) and he is to tight to chuck me some petrol money to keep it going!!

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
You will be lucky........i wont even get a brown envelope.....ive had one of his cars on my drive since March ( lockdown) and he is to tight to chuck me some petrol money to keep it going!!

ain’t that the norm, loaded but water tight, guess that’s how they amass their wealth.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We're also yet to put it on timed, and have only turned it on a couple of weeks ago during that brief cold snap. Hmm, I wonder why this might be the case.

It's obviously nothing to do with climate change, because that nice Mr Trump says it's a hoax!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here