Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've been tempted, but thus far it's just the electric blanket which has been given a run out.

(When I say 'run out', I actually mean on every night for the last couple of weeks or so)

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I've been tempted, but thus far it's just the electric blanket which has been given a run out.

(When I say 'run out', I actually mean on every night for the last couple of weeks or so)

It was like last week it was too hot to sleep...no

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Turned off now for the evening - a trial run for the forthcoming winter. Dipped to 14 degrees in BN9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Turns itself on for short bursts if necessary, but most of the radiators are on low except for the bedroom (where the main thermostat is) and the bathrooms. Damp towels are no fun.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
No, not even close! I’m in shorts and t shirt and I’ll have to have 4 layers on before I even consider. I think 1st November is the agreed date in this house and I’ll know if anyone tries it on as I can see in my phone!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Only old people have them.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
New boiler installed last week so it was tested and bloody hot in the house. But, that is it until at least October.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No but the morning is deffo getting chilly

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here