Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Don’t Stop - Fleetwood Mac story on Yesterday channel NOW

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe of interest to those that haven’t seen it.

Very watchable documentary for those that like the music of Fleetwood Mac Mark 2

Punks should ignore :smile:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Is it the same doc which BBC4 show every two years? Very interesting, such a talented bunch of musicians, songwriters and vocalists. Riddled with male-female politics!

Yup

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Maybe of interest to those that haven’t seen it.

Very watchable documentary for those that like the music of Fleetwood Mac Mark 2

Punks should ignore :smile:

Punks shouldn't ignore, we're all a bit moved on now, and me for one, very eclectic.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Stevie Nicks made a guest appearance a few years ago on a series out here called American Horror Story - she still looked and sounded pretty good for somebody in their 60s

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Is it the same doc which BBC4 show every two years? Very interesting, such a talented bunch of musicians, songwriters and vocalists. Riddled with male-female politics!

I think that was this one:

https://vimeo.com/332837115

One of my favourite music documentaries. The cheese in the hair, the guitarist going out for teabags and joining a cult, the rival version of the band touring. It's all there even before Buckingham, Nicks, affairs, divorce and massive investment in supporting Colombia's GDP all turn up.

John McVie's talking with his hands is brilliant.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think that was this one:

https://vimeo.com/332837115

One of my favourite music documentaries. The cheese in the hair, the guitarist going out for teabags and joining a cult, the rival version of the band touring. It's all there even before Buckingham, Nicks, affairs, divorce and massive investment in supporting Colombia's GDP all turn up.

John McVie's talking with his hands is brilliant.

Love watching all BBC4 music documentaries, even when it’s a music genre I don’t normally warm to, for example programmes on John Denver, Country music, hard rock, West Coast. All brilliant.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Love watching all BBC4 music documentaries, even when it’s a music genre I don’t normally warm to, for example programmes on John Denver, Country music, hard rock, West Coast. All brilliant.

BBC4 really does excel with music, way ahead of anyone else, that Woodstock documentary was compelling the other week.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
BBC4 really does excel with music, way ahead of anyone else, that Woodstock documentary was compelling the other week.

With no music snobbery. Loads about synth pop, 70’s disco, New Wave, punk, dance music, DJ’s. On iplayer I’ve just watched a brilliant series about dance music including a whole episode purely about FatBoySlim, Oakenfold, Tong, Tiesto, Cox, van Buuren. Which was great for me, they’re all very creative and clever people at the apex of a pyramid.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
With no music snobbery. Loads about synth pop, 70’s disco, New Wave, punk, dance music, DJ’s. On iplayer I’ve just watched a brilliant series about dance music including a whole episode purely about FatBoySlim, Oakenfold, Tong, Tiesto, Cox, van Buuren. Which was great for me, they’re all very creative and clever people at the apex of a pyramid.

What was the series called? Think I'll give that a watch!

Punks and Reynolds Girls fans unite

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Fleetwood Mac evening on BBC4 tonight. Stsrted with A Musical History at 8. Songbird: Christine McVie now, Don't Stop at half 10.

Such a fantastic band

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Fleetwood Mac evening on BBC4 tonight. Stsrted with A Musical History at 8. Songbird: Christine McVie now, Don't Stop at half 10.

Such a fantastic band

Enjoyed the Christine McVie story, not seen that before.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
And so much more. Their whole story is one of the best in Rock and Roll.

The Rock Family Trees on Fleetwood Mac is excellent. A lot more on the early Peter Green Fleetwood Mac :thumbsup:

Had to laugh at Christine McVie saying how she didn’t want to go the USA and was talked into giving it three months and ended up staying for 23 years :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here