Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Watford sack Gracia

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Watford Football Club confirms the departure of Head Coach Javi Gracia.

Chairman & CEO Scott Duxbury said: “Javi has represented Watford with great dignity and will always be deserving of our fullest respect for his achievements.”

Javi Gracia’s staff will also be leaving the club, ahead of the imminent appointment of a new coaching team.

I pity the person who has to keep painting the manager's name in the Watford club car park!

Yoda

English & European
WOW!! Didn't hang around...

Watford FC announces the appointment of Quique Sánchez Flores as the club’s new Head Coach.

The 54-year-old returns to Vicarage Road, having guided Watford to a comfortable mid-table finish during the 2015/16 campaign – the club’s first season back in the Premier League.

He also led Watford to the semi-finals of the FA Cup during his year at the helm.

So they bring in a guy who had a comfortable mid-table finish & FA Cup semi final to replace someone who had a comfortable mid-table finish and an FA Cup FINAL? ???

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
So they bring in a guy who had a comfortable mid-table finish & FA Cup semi final to replace someone who had a comfortable mid-table finish and an FA Cup FINAL? ???

He had some nice scarves though, perhaps they're thinking on a new range of Watford neckwear

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Didn't Watford cheat there way to the Prem with a load of quality loans from the italian owners other club?

I pity the person who has to keep painting the manager's name in the Watford club car park!
I expect WFC settled for something like this years ago... IMG_20190910_233705.png

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here