Attachments

• Hiney Rees Mogg.jpg
    Hiney Rees Mogg.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 1,160

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I'm probably missing the obvious but who's it supposed to be ?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So not funny

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well, I like it. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Have things got so bad half of NSC doesn't even have a sense of humour anymore.

Hardly a fair comment. This long dead horse has been over-flogged, John Cleese knew what he was doing with Fawlty Towers, less is more, a lesson Ricky Gervais sadly didn’t heed when he tried stretching Brent out into the film Life on the Road. I never got the Enrest ‘one gag’ naysayers back in the day, and then one day you find yourself in that camp too, but then maybe the funny bones on here are largely a reflection of NSC’s ‘middle aged and older’ demographic, where no music was ever made beyond 1978 and no new material is welcome and Hiney Art will forever be hilarious, and trust me, I used to love it - Kaz, Stephen Hawking in space, the North Viet guy with the gun at his head, the Hiroshima kid et al.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Hardly a fair comment. This long dead horse has been over-flogged, John Cleese knew what he was doing with Fawlty Towers, less is more, a lesson Ricky Gervais sadly didn’t heed when he tried stretching Brent out into the film Life on the Road. I never got the Enrest ‘one gag’ naysayers back in the day, and then one day you find yourself in that camp too, but then maybe the funny bones on here are largely a reflection of NSC’s ‘middle aged and older’ demographic, where no music was ever made beyond 1978 and no new material is welcome and Hiney Art will forever be hilarious, and trust me, I used to love it - Kaz, Stephen Hawking in space, the North Viet guy with the gun at his head, the Hiroshima kid et al.

It was a hilarious thread, but yeah 15 years ago. I think people just do it now for nostalgic value, not cos its funny. In 3 or 4 seasons we had Hiney Art, Jamie, Fireman Dan, Kev the Ape episodes. Never got any work done then. Ever. Just sat laughing at my desk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here