Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are you taking in a game this weekend with it being the international break?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I will be strolling up to watch AFC Varndenians Vs Mile Oak in a MIGHTY local derby at the Withers.

Anyone else going to watch a local game this weekend?

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
I am taking my daughter to see Chelsea Ladies v Tottenham Ladies at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. Nigh on a full ground expected apparently...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Taking my eldest to the England game on Saturday.

First time I’ve been to an England game since the heady heights of England 0 Saudi Arabia 0 in May 98, with [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'm going watch Horsham YMCA v. Margate in the same competion. In fact l'll be taking the money at the gate.
Won't you be overrun with young men short on their dough looking to get clean and have a good meal?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
You'll make it a great experience for the fans.

It's fun to pay at the YMCA.
You could have pm'd me that, I could have done a seamless edit and been brilliant. :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No thanks, final road trip to Lincoln as Graduation Day Monday.

Been a long, gruelling three years but right result

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Yeah, I think Yeading are guaranteed a place in the next round personally. :wink:

I'm going watch Horsham YMCA v. Margate in the same competion. In fact l'll be taking the money at the gate.

I'll be there too.

YM have been dreadful so far this season though so don't hold out much hope....

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Was actually looking around lower league fixtures this weekend and found the amusingly named (and conveniently closely located) Recambios Colon de Catarroja are playing Olimpic Xativa in a localish derby. Was really up for it until I saw the kickoff time is 11:30am and have already talked myself out of going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here