Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Robert Mugabe dead aged 95

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well, thank the Lord for that. He has utterly destroyed that country for his own greed, both financially and in terms of power. One of the most despicably racist leaders we've had in my lifetime.

Rather than RIP is it unfair to say BIH (Burn in Hell)? It probably is a bit ungracious, so I won't say it, I'll just think it.

RIP to all those Zimbabweans who went "missing" after being overheard talking ill of Mugabe.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A vain little prick with a proto-hitler moustache. His transformation from left wing zealot to vianglorious right wing racist reminds me of Mosely.

No doubt Private Eye will have a headline along the lines of 'Yorkshire despot dead' given they always referred to him, palindromically, as Robert Ebagum (with his main rival being Chief Brutal and Lazy).

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well, thank the Lord for that. He has utterly destroyed that country for his own greed, both financially and in terms of power. One of the most despicably racist leaders we've had in my lifetime.

Rather than RIP is it unfair to say BIH (Burn in Hell)? It probably is a bit ungracious, so I won't say it, I'll just think it.

RIP to all those Zimbabweans who went "missing" after being overheard talking ill of Mugabe.

Yup......good riddance.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Brilliant revolutionary who fought a righteous cause.

He deserved the presidency. Unfortunately he became like those he despised. Zimbabwe could have been a great nation. There's still hope.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

I will then.

BIH you vile, vicious, scumbag racist

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This s truly tragic, a cause for great sorrow, not for rejoicing. At a time like this, we should all share the sorrow ....................................

..............that the fvkcin' barsted (sp) has stayed alive and breathing the same oxygen as decent people for the last 40 years!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Odious man that totally ruined his country

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
IMG-20190906-WA0007.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Leekbrook has asked me to point out that he is neither for or against him but doesn't agree with most of his policies. He would post this himself but he is currently trying to find an interview between Southern TV and Robert we should all watch.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
A maid who used to be a primary school teacher.
A gardener who used to be an engineer.
A satellite dish installer who used to be an IT programmer.
A barman who used to be a chartered accountant.
Streetwalkers with HIV, not on ARV's, selling themselves for the equivalent of 50p and sending their earnings back to their children in Zim................

Just a few of the Zimbabweans I knew or knew of in Gaborone in Botswana.

RIP Mr Mugabe - you can be very proud of your legacy and what you did to your people.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
He could have been held in the same esteem as Mandela but blew it.
That's quite a big fu*k up for such a narcissistic megalomaniac.

He, his army and his cronies have absolutely destroyed a country and its' people.

A country that is absolutely wonderful with (mostly) wonderful inhabitants and yet is still being ravaged by corruption and incompetence.

It all started with Mugabe who was a ruthless tyrant brutally oppressing any form of opposition and who was responsible for countless thousands of deaths.

The man was a menace to mankind and I know that the majority of Zimbabweans will be celebrating his long overdue demise.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One shouldn't speak ill of the dead but in his case I am willing to make an exception.
There are lots of cases like this where we make exceptions. The guy was a war criminal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here