Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard out of Belgium Squad with Groin Injury

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
True but he doesn’t only play down the left. From the games so far the 2 or 3 behind the striker(s) have license to swap, not sure Bernardo will do that, March could. IMO March will replace Trossard with Bernardo replacing March with reprieve for Gross in the starting line up (who has not impressed so far this season).
Difference how we see games is amazing thought we became immediately weaker when Gross came of vs West Ham.

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Thats ok. We can play Knocka..... oh. I mean we can play Andon..... oh. I mean we can play Isqie......oh. I mean we can play Locad.... oh, thank god we can't play him. We can play Alireza. Or pump March up there and let Bernardo fill in at LWB.

The main worry is that we won't see Trossard again in a Brighton shirt. 'The Knock' is like a Stephen King novel for BHAFC.

It will be exciting watching March and Bernardo play LWB and LW, constantly switching positions and owning the left side of the pitch. I also thing JB with get the nod on the right side over Gross. He should be hungry and ready to prove himself. Interesting times.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Hopefully just a strain ....we'll see. At least he withdrew from the session to prevent further injury. Can see March taking this position. Hopefully Trossard is back in Lancing getting assessed, and treated.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A few days into September and already there’s NSC gloom about our near certain relegation next May.

We played well against Watford, West Ham and Stains despite Andone handing the points to them. Much to look forward to.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
My wife visited the club shop earlier today and saw a young blonde man in training kit walking by on crutches, accompanied by 3-4 older men also in tracksuits.

I showed her a picture of Trossard and she thought it may well have been him.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
True but he doesn’t only play down the left. From the games so far the 2 or 3 behind the striker(s) have license to swap, not sure Bernardo will do that, March could. IMO March will replace Trossard with Bernardo replacing March with reprieve for Gross in the starting line up (who has not impressed so far this season).
Bernardo switched wings during the City game, there are a lot of options for GP. I would think Mooy may come in but it depends on how match fit he is.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
My wife visited the club shop earlier today and saw a young blonde man in training kit walking by on crutches, accompanied by 3-4 older men also in tracksuits.

I showed her a picture of Trossard and she thought it may well have been him.

Wouldn't Trossard have to be blonde for it to be him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here