Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls’ decision to clip heir wings an unneeded risk

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
wings clipped to bring through young talent

decision ultimately made by same bloke who took D James from failed League One loan player to £15m player in under 12 months

Connolly has a year to learn off Murray in first team environment

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I dont know where anybody gets that from as he isnt slow, not by any measure.

He may have pace, but I can’t remember the last time he hit top speed. It feels like the ball is an anchor for him and he just can’t seem to move quickly with it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
'Alireza Jahanbakhsh was considered to be quite a coup when he joined Brighton last summer but he failed to hit the heights he showed during his AZ Alkmaar days.'

Understatement. Of. The. DECADE. :dunce:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What the actual fck do they know about what happens behind the scenes? About the attitudes and lifes of these players? About how they affected the squad in general and about what Potter is trying to do with the team? They know nothing - because these aspects doesnt exist in FIFA 19.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I am still baffled why we binned off Locadia and Andone AFTER the transfer window closed and when we had no opportunity to replace. I haven't seen any explanation of why, having put them in the 25 man squad, they went when they did.

If they weren't up to it (and IMO Locadia has never been up to it) why didn't Potter sell them during the summer, raise a bit of cash and then replace?

Anybody help me out here?

Waiting for an acceptable offer... We have seen that Loan-with-Option-to-Buy deals are something we are happy to do so perhaps we didn't get a decent offer during the English window but still wanted to unload. Loan out in Europe and quietly make it perm later on.

Not sure why this isn't an obvious explanation.

No, it's not. But I get it now:thumbsup:
WTF is wrong with you?
You incompetently merged two of my replies, to separate people, into one, then posted in the belief that both replies were addressed to you. I pointed exactly this out to you in #48 but you are still saying it's not clear! Well, either you are a bit dim or you couldn't be bothered to look back and see this...

Screenshot_20190912-130248.png

Last edited:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
WTF is wrong with you?
You incompetently merged two of my replies, to separate people, into one, then posted in the belief that both replies were addressed to you. I pointed exactly this out to you in #48 but you are still saying it's not clear! Well, either you are a bit dim or you couldn't be bothered to look back and see this...

View attachment 115170

lol. You're such a nobber. Get a life.:kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here