Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Huddersfield town are believed to have offered Nigel Atkins the job as manager!

:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

This is horrendous news. It could only be worse if they offered the complete and utter shyster a chance to move out of refereeing and into coaching!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
tenor.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

This is horrendous news. It could only be worse if they offered the complete and utter shyster a chance to move out of refereeing and into coaching!

Well at least Huddersfield will be able to “keep up” now

Unlike everyone else on this thread I feel your pain :smile:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

*cough* Adkins *cough*

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Good, he can keep them down in the bottom half of the championship.

When I had the unfortunate situation of living in Scunthorpe, I met plenty of of Udders. All absolute twats of the highest order, none of it meant to be ironic or taken lightly. One genuinely felt that their presence in the premier league elevated their status to the biggest club in Yorkshire. Others said that their support was among the very best in English football, It's basically empty bar a few hardcore supporters and a drummer.. One also had the audacity to proclaim that their vicinity to Manchester would attract superior players to them than Brighton and their hypothesis of their stint in the premier league will longer than ours. Jonty from Scunthorpe, if you ever read this. You're a ****.

Sod them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here