Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Galatasaray

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone seen the welcome when andone and falcao were introduced to the fans.

It’s on BBC MOTD twitter thread

They are absolutely bonkers over there!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I enjoyed reading Andone’s glowing tributes to the Albion and his ex team mates :wink:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I enjoyed reading Andone’s glowing tributes to the Albion and his ex team mates :wink:

And the outpouring of good luck messages from his ex-Albion team mates on Instagram.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Galatasaray are huge.

Andone's tweets when at the Albion probably averaged around 500 likes, as soon as he moves to Turkey 20,000+

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looking forward to seeing how Andone and Percy Tau do in the Champions League Galatasaray v Club Brugge tie in a couple of weeks

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Is this purely your view, or has it been informed by others?

Its purely my view based on his recent sending off. His persistent reaction to the accidental kick from Bernardo. His retrospective ban last year and the fact that he has always looked like he might get sent off at any minute in any match I have seen him play.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Its purely my view based on his recent sending off. His persistent reaction to the accidental kick from Bernardo. His retrospective ban last year and the fact that he has always looked like he might get sent off at any minute in any match I have seen him play.

Yes, all makes sense. I was just wondering if you were privy to further information.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What was this Bernardo kick incident? Is there a video? I must have missed it...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Looking forward to seeing how Andone and Percy Tau do in the Champions League Galatasaray v Club Brugge tie in a couple of weeks

Have they ever even met? Do they even know of each other’s existence ?

:eek: ITK my arse
???

Screenshot_20190905-202026.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here