Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben White play analysed: Leeds v Stoke

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Just awarded PFA fans award, a youtuber has broken down his game against Stoke. Must be honest I've not seen much of the lad but looks like he's developing into a very composed and dynamic defender who can brake from defence, if we stay up would he fit in our team?

*no sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1LVv2AgjkI

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Leeds fans seem to think they have a devine right to buy him in the summer.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
He'll replace Balogun for next season, and I wouldn't be surprised if he usurped Duffy's place on the Right as well.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Friends and family that follow Championship teams have been raving about him saying he is doing brilliantly. Player of the month obviously proves their points!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Would fit perfect into our back 3
Dunk Webster white all 3 composed ball playing CB who can bring the ball out.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Keep getting people come up to me at work to tell me how good he is, so he must be doing something right.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
That video really shows how bad Stoke were. The section showing him "winning" second balls were just clips of him walking up to where the ball landed!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
If I were a negative type of person, I’d suggest that should we be relegated he’d take Dunk or Duffy’s place in the team for 20/21

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He'll replace Balogun for next season, and I wouldn't be surprised if he usurped Duffy's place on the Right as well.

Would fit perfect into our back 3
Dunk Webster white all 3 composed ball playing CB who can bring the ball out.

People seem to be forgetting we've got Clarke to come back from Derby as well.

We won't want him sold to a PL rival if Leeds go up. I would say it's fairly certain Balagon will be replaced at the end of this season but whether it's White or Clarke I'm not sure.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Having watched the video the two biggest issues for me were the Leeds keeper's potential kit clash with the ref, which makes him look like someone who's just wandered in to the park and asked "can I play, I'll go in goal?" and the disappearance of Stoke's supposedly intimidating home support #TheresNoOneThere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here