Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa Caraboa Cup

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm still trying to decide whether I can be arsed with it. I think its currently around 61/39 against that I'll go.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was only going to watch the confrontation between Jack Grealish and Florin Andone

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Only just gone on general sale this morning. Think the fact the match is mid-week and PL opposition make this a bit meh to a lot of people.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not easy in week logistically . Would do the - have a crap meal , few beers , late night , lack of sleep + roll into the next day feeling it for a league game but not deffo not for this cup at this stage.

Soutehrn counties radio , SSN + some home comforts for me

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm surprised, Villa are a big draw, one of the giants of British football. They will bring a massive following and will be one of the loudest sets of away fans the Amex has experienced, we need a big home audience to help get behind the boys and cheer them to victory in a cup competition we really should be earmarking for success.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What about Burnley tickets, while the exchange be opened?

I've got 4 sales guaranteed but they don't want to sit on their own.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I'm surprised, Villa are a big draw, one of the giants of British football. They will bring a massive following and will be one of the loudest sets of away fans the Amex has experienced, we need a big home audience to help get behind the boys and cheer them to victory in a cup competition we really should be earmarking for success.

It’s this type of fixture that helps determine how “big” a club we are. Villa will bring a few thousand yet some of our fans would rather give the match a miss so they can have a nice tea. £15 - a great opportunity for those on the ST waiting list to show their commitment.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It’s this type of fixture that helps determine how “big” a club we are. Villa will bring a few thousand yet some of our fans would rather give the match a miss so they can have a nice tea. £15 - a great opportunity for those on the ST waiting list to show their commitment.
Patronising much, loads of non ST holders fork out for every home league game.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Possibly priced incorrectly by the club?
I personally think they should have sold adults tickets at a tenner and get the U11's in for a £1. At least Barber gets bums on the seats for the team but also people in the stadium buying food, booze and confectionery. Win - Win for the club!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is the park and ride at mill hill open..if not. I’m out

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here