Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 60 Years ago today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The only explanation for that is (1) You were dressed as Father Christmas, or (2) You wore a bloody great Fedora a la Malcolm Allison.

Whisper it but I did actually only go to that game to see what the fuss was about Peter Taylor on the wing and Malcolm Allison’s high flying team. I had only recently come to Brighton and had been a Spurs fan (from a distance) for 10 years.

It was only the second live game I’d ever seen and I was hooked, took me a couple of years to accept I was actually an Albion fan and no longer a Spurs one. It never crossed my mind to actually support Palace even though I had gone to watch them rather than the Albion :shrug:

I expect to get crucified here :down:

el punal

Whisper it but I did actually only go to that game to see what the fuss was about Peter Taylor on the wing and Malcolm Allison’s high flying team. I had only recently come to Brighton and had been a Spurs fan (from a distance) for 10 years.

It was only the second live game I’d ever seen and I was hooked, took me a couple of years to accept I was actually an Albion fan and no longer a Spurs one. It never crossed my mind to actually support Palace even though I had gone to watch them rather than the Albion :shrug:

I expect to get crucified here :down:

Oh the shame of it.:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here