Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Ready Steady Cook

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
BBC Cult Classic returns with star attraction new host

Looks like the end of Ainsley Harriot, Fern Britton and Kesley Waters after the Xmas special :nono: nut the BBC daytime classic is back and rebooted for the 21st century.

Will it be a greeeeeeen pepper or a reddddd tomato?!

:clap:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
BBC Cult Classic returns with star attraction new host

Looks like the end of Ainsley Harriot, Fern Britton and Kesley Waters after the Xmas special :nono: nut the BBC daytime classic is back and rebooted for the 21st century.

Will it be a greeeeeeen pepper or a reddddd tomato?!

Ready Steady Cook was Swap Shop compared to the Tiswas that was Can't Cook Won't Cook.

RSC had no drama I'm afraid, it was basically just a show about throwing a few things together. Nothing compared to the blindfold food test of CCWC.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I want Kevin.

Was playing golf in Spain, Woodford missed a putt on the practice putting green so I spouted "Can't Putt, Won't Putt eh Kevin?"

Used to like him.

_63161831_000153162-1.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Would have been good if they brought it back with Ainsley. Always a smile and positive person.

While he was no Fern Briton he was certainly a popular person and we all loved his 'percy pepper' and 'susie salt' :lolol

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Heads up first episode of the cult classic Ready Steady Cook on 4:30 this afternoon with the national instituition Rylan Clark Neal taking up the hosting duties from Fern Britton and Ainsley Harriott.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Heads up first episode of the cult classic Ready Steady Cook on 4:30 this afternoon with the national instituition Rylan Clark Neal taking up the hosting duties from Fern Britton and Ainsley Harriott.

A welcome return. The country needs classics like this to put a smile back on its face.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I want Kevin.

Was playing golf in Spain, Woodford missed a putt on the practice putting green so I spouted "Can't Putt, Won't Putt eh Kevin?"

Used to like him.

View attachment 114970

All of the 8 chefs are new, so the old guard have been dispensed with unfortunately.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here