Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] How you know you’re getting old.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Aches and pains at 30 ffs

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
When pregnant women offer you their seat on a bus.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
my son is mates with the son of an old school friend of mine, surname Bell.

My friend was nicknamed "Ding Dong"

His son is nicknamed "Bell End"

life was so innocent then

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
- You start turning out the lights for economic rather than romantic reasons.

- You pray that 'veteran' footballers like Gianluigi Buffon, Jermain Defoe, Jay Bothroyd and Diego Forlan carrying on playing every season.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
When you find that the volume on your TV is not quite loud enough to hear all the SFX, when watching a film, and the need for a sound bar grows more enticing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When you have your ipod on shuffle and a young family member asks if you have any music that’s not at least twenty years old :down:

Just checking, unlike our hibernian chum, you aren't one of those fellows who have mocked my (modern) musical posts at all, are you? ???

Here is a new release to test you out..... :lolol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdZwVbPMtvQ

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Aches and pains at 30 ffs

Yep, good point well made. There comes a time in your 30s when suddenly you realise those aches and pains that used to come and go on their own accord now need work and or treatment to get rid of. Then in your 40s not even that works! :eek: They’re here to stay. Until the end. You may as well make friends with. Give em a name.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yep, good point we’ll made. There comes a time in your 30s when suddenly you realise those aches and pains that used to come and go on their own accord now need work and or treatment to get rid of. Then in your 40s not even that works! :eek: They’re here to stay. Until the end. You may as well make friends with. Give em a name.
Well that's depressing

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yep, good point well made. There comes a time in your 30s when suddenly you realise those aches and pains that used to come and go on their own accord now need work and or treatment to get rid of. Then in your 40s not even that works! :eek: They’re here to stay. Until the end. You may as well make friends with. Give em a name.
My pain in my arse ( piles) is called Boris.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ha I’m in Spain at the moment me and the Mrs got totally blanked by the Club PR’s last night, We actually met some 25 years ago doing the same job in Greece.

After your wife’s performance the previous night no wonder he blanked you ��

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
So very true. Love looking at the expensive tat in those shops

We have wandered through a few times . . . With a 'got one of those, threw one of those away, gave one of those away, and a you had to pay to have that taken away comments!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I don't recall the actual date, and one didn't even need to be registered to post initially . . . .but

Been spoutng shit on NSC for 20 years.

I think we're maturing nicely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here