Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] How you know you’re getting old.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Realising you can’t change the world and that Bono basically lied to you...:censored:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Where once I knew every characters name in Star Wars, and most of the actors playing them, now I can’t even remember all the episode titles...

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Greying hair can begin in your thirties or forties, before you would necessarily classify yourself as "old".

However when your pubes start to turn grey, that's when you realise that you really are getting old.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Realising that it's probably unlikely that you're ever going to be signed for the Albion, score on your debut and then represent England in the World Cup.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just checking, unlike our hibernian chum, you aren't one of those fellows who have mocked my (modern) musical posts at all, are you? ???

Here is a new release to test you out..... :lolol]

They are part of the reason why I don’t have much modern music :wink:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
When you've worked your way through 12 pages and nodded so much you've now got neck ache.
When you get to standing gigs early so you can find a spot leaning against a wall.
When you're pleasantly surprised on getting up in the morning that nothing hurts noticeably.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Making references to things in conversations with work colleagues that nearly all of them have no clue what you're on about because they're all too young. Recently in a meeting someone asked "so what's the answer then?" to which I immediately replied "42", and I was just stared at as if I were some kind of looney :down:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
When you actually realise she was right about everything .

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
When you remember watching the Albion winning a particular title at their 30th consecutive attempt.
A title they still hold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here